Do you think you are better at giving than taking your own advice?

I know this is 100% me. I love to give advice and help others but I am not so good at taking that advice myself. And it's probably one of the main reasons I use GAG.

Why do you think that is?
Is this you also?

Most Helpful Guy

• Giving. I have repeatedly told people who struggle to socialize to just not gaf and go for it and yet that is exactly what I myself never do because I don't have the balls for that :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I think most people are, because doing the right thing can be hard even when we can see what the right thing is. It can also be easier to evaluate a situation when you are not in that situation so you aren't dealing with emotions.

What Guys Said 3

• It's always easier to say than do

• Pretty much

• I think it's like that for most people.

What Girls Said 4

• I am Great at Giving Good advice but Sometimes I Enable myself to Not Always.. Take it but Fake it.
    Good luck and Great question, @Pearl85 xx

• Yessssss. It's do as I say, not as I do.

• Yes I am better at giving than taking.😜

• Lol, yeah. Why is it that we can tell when someone likes someone but we can't tell if someone likes us?