Whats something that has always fascinated you?

Most Helpful Girl

• the annoying power men have on me, they're annoying asf, but they're sexy as hell, whenever they look at you is like the devil has his eyes on you but he'll take you to heaven, (that does not makes sense) and when they touch your like get that hand off my leg or else something I'll regret will happen, ah men fascinate me

Most Helpful Guy

• Life. We dont know how we got there, what is our purpose and what is going to happen when we die. We just exist. Thats pretty mind blowing to me

What Girls Said 12

• If I wanna go scientific it's always fascinated me how Newton wrote his Principia Mathematica and developed the foundations for calculus and physics while the rest of the world was shooting each other and colonizing each other and beating slaves and shit.

• Physics... theoretical physics... embryology... evolution... literature... reproductive biology.

• People from other countries and/or cultures. I always want to know more things about them, about the place they live, their traditions, their language...
    I love that!

• Cars, planes, and trains.

• Creation myths from all religions and concepts of good and evil.

• The big bang

• artists
    kids
    smart people
    sporty people

• Abuse. Verbal, physical. It's a twisted fascination and I blame my past.

• Quiz results on buzzfeed

• WW2
    I know it sounds bad haha but I've always been fascinated by it. How can one man create such devastation? As far as I can remember, my favorite books, movies, series etc... are all set during WW2...

Only one man?

Hitler. Europe was unstable and many countries were looking for solutions in either the far left or far right political parties, with some authoritarian regimes. The economic crisis didn't help. But I think that if Hitler hadn't been born, a lot of lives could have been spared. I'm not saying there would have not been a war (I think there was bound to be one anyway) but I think a good number of people wouldn't have died.

WW1 was more or less completely blamed on Germany and they suffered the most punishment, . Even though Hitler played a large role in WW2's turmoil I think there are a lot of people to blame for their contributions to the misfortunes. Much like Japan's attack on China depression had created a lot of strife and with no help or consideration for those countries there was only further anguish. Not saying it was right but both wars seem more of a retaliation meaning there's a lot of people to be held accountable for the escalation

• Black people and their self hatted

• The ocean.

What Guys Said 7

• People who can draw. I have the physical skill in my hands, but I can't draw worth a crap. There is some magic thing in the brain that tells someone just where to put the pencil/brush, where to move it, and when to lift.

I've always been fascinated about why if you listen to some types of music it's "cool" and if you listen to another kind of music it's dorky. I admit I do exactly the same thing. If someone likes "dorky" music I kind of wonder about them. If someone is a Hell's Angel and wants to listen to some teeny pop music, so what? But it really does seem totally out of place. Why why why?

Cats landing on their feet. My ex neighbor was totally fascinated by this. He had a PhD and taught post doctoral physics. He'd take his cat and drop it upside down and watch it land in it's feet. He'd always have the biggest smile on his face like he was a kid seeing it for the first time.

• The cruel nature of man.

• Technology and people. I like talking to people.

• female masturbation

• How women only like me sex but not a relationship. That's fascinating to a degree. 😝

• Space flight.

• Plains, art, Stars, Nature, solitude