What do you hate about yourself?

I hate these things about my self:

1. I get angry very fast and yell at people then regret that and apologize.
2. Being so sensitive for a man.
3. Always giving shit about what others think about me.
and so many weird mental issues i have that I'm not gonna admit.

what about you? you can post as anonymous if you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the question should be: what do you like about yourself? It would take less time to write.
    Well..
    1) I hate how I complain about things and make it a big deal when actually it's not that bad.
    2) I hate my breasts and will hate them forever because too small (too small to be called cute)
    3) I hate how I say things but mean the opposite (not in a sarcastic way but it's just not to feel too needy)
    ex: Friend: do you mind if we go there like just me and my friend?
    Me: oh no not at all (thinking: gosh I'm so mad at them they're going without me)
    4) I'm jealous (envious) of everything and everyone especially the appearances of people. It always brings down my self esteem.
    5) I have quite some problems with remembering and that is frustrating (I think it's an attention problem)
    6) I hate how I want friends but isolate myself.
    7) I hate how I refuse all kinds of compliments just because I don't believe the people tell the truth but then I complain no one tells me I'm pretty so I must be ugly.

In conclusion, I hate how my mind is messed up and I annoy my own self.

I dunno how old are you but if you're like 15, don't worry you're gonna grow bigger breasts (breasts are not everything)

and yeah, girls always say things that they want the opposite of them.
      you isolate yourself maybe because you're shy, I'm shy too but mostly with the opposite sex.
      and you don't need compliments, liking yourself is enough... if you feel better about yourself, it will make others feel the same way about you.

We all have ugly and beautiful things in ourselves (no one is perfect), try to look at the good things of yourself and another thing, stop comparing yourself to others, it's the main reason some girls have low self esteem, you were created for someone, take this as example: my mother's friend's daughter is so small and short (she looks 12 but she's actually 16) and she has no breasts, but i find her cute and i really like her, if i get the chance i would ask her out.

and you're welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the same for 3# lol , also i hate about myself because of taking decisions so fast.

What Girls Said 13

• I have small boobs. They have stretchmarks on them from their growth during pregnancy. I hate that I can never make the right decision. I always seem to chase people off. I am incredibly jealous of hotter girls. I suffer from depression. I'm a failure. I just pretty much hate everything about myself.

Having small boobs is a good thing I guess

Oh gosh I feel you! You're not alone with small breasts and it sucks!!!

@Eli23132 I know!!! 😭

• 1) I find it very easy to be friends with many people but very hard to keep in touch with them regularly.
    2) I have a tendency to procrastinate.
    3) I'm not as religious and spiritual as I'd like to be
    4) I suck at replying my messages and keep in touch

• None of those are mental issues, and are actually pretty normal. I used to have #3 and still have #1. It is good that you acknowledge them and want to fix them, but don't beat yourself up over them.
    Depending on what you mean by being too sensitive for a man, all of these guys running around acting all macho are usually just putting on a show.
    As for me, I can definitely say that #1 applies to me as well, and I can also be negative sometimes. I can also quit and give up easily.

• Too emotional

• I try to be positive but I do hate always feeling the need to fix others. I need to just let them do them and make their mistakes and learn.

• These days, just about everything.

• 1. I am cold sometimes , without meaning to.

2. People misunderstand me

3. I keep a lot inside when I should just go off on everyone whenever. It makes me sick.

• Oh my god, we need to talk again

• 1. I'm too nice and can let others walk over me.
    2. I'm stubborn.

• I hate my sensitiveness.
    I hate the fact that I'm always comparing myself to other girls.
    And I also hate the fact that I'm attracted to white guys.

• i have a long yet round looking face
    i stutter in my speech when i get too excited
    i get nervous over little things
    have difficulties staying persistent in stuff i do
    i can weird people off
    be random

• 1- I'm dead inside.
    2- Procrastinator.
    3- Too fucking nice to strangers.

• I internalize my anger and it usually results in me hurting myself in one way or another.
    I let things get to me when i probably should just let them go.
    I constantly over think things.

What Guys Said 14

• 1- I don't have a good relation with my brother in law.
    2- Not being good to teach others (specially family members) when they are i need.
    3- Like you are! Being some how sensitive as a man (by the way no one can see it because am bald bearded and buffed) like a ½ zangief but bald.

you will get over your anger with age (hoping) and of course you care about what others think, you are a human not a monster. No shame for having feelings, it's the only way you can prove to youe self that you are alive.

So true, but there's so many men out there who don't care about anything

We learn to control the feelings and we don't listen to every single dumbass that says bad things to us and about us. These people who act like this don't evolve a bit, they never change and still have the same sad life (mostly)

• Nothing really I am what I am I made peace with that a long time ago, and I am a human not perfect, but my flaws make me who I am just as much as my pluses and I wouldn't get rid of them if given the chance.

• i don't hate myself and I love you. So don't hate yourself. Build up your confidence in yourself and be a winner.

• nothing

• my anger.

• tbh, like 95 percent of myself

• I can't list them all with only 2500 letters available to use. 😒

Come on bro, you can't be hating yourself that much.

It's much more "quantity over quality". I don't hate myself depressingly, but still for a good number of reasons.

• Nothing.. I am the best, Hah! ;D

• I used to let people emotionally hurt me

• My weewee looks like a piranha chewed on it lol

• I don't like my face😢

• Nothing.

• Are you sure you are 16? You look much older with this beard.

• Excess hairiness on the body.

Just shave them

Ugh ii do that but still being able to grow excess hair all over means I et stubbly prickly regrowth, which isn't fin either