So girls of GAG, why do you stay on if guys keep harassing you?

Not that any of us want you to leave or anything.

1|0
37|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 36

• Because you don't have to be a rocket-scientist to figure out that it's very easy to keep creeping/harassment to a minimum by allowing messages from only people you follow and minimizing the amount of people who communicate with you or even tag you by making your profile private. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • So women should just leave?
    Hell no.

+ my profile is private - no creepo will be knocking on my door with sick pics...

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't really get harassed. And if I feel like it's becoming an issue, they get blocked. Simple.

Why don't you ask the harrassers why they don't just leave, huh Toooooad?

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Cause it's kinda like telling thieves to stop stealing. They know it's wrong and will keep doing it even if you tell them.

• This is a funny question. I guess harassment would be a good reason to leave, but I get harassed more in real life than online.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been approached like "that" in a while. I like that the direct message thing is gone and that I'm not underage anymore :) :D yayyy less unsolicited attention from pedophiles and manipulators.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's still entertaining minus the creeps.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because I'm not going to let some moron with no life dictate what I do. Besides, I just block them. I have my profile set to private so no one can send me message who isn't following me and I usually don't allow anonymous responses on my questions to prevent trolling and so I can block anyone who is nasty towards me and others who respond.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

damm, it seems like a lot of guys send you messages/bother you and harass you? how often does that happen. I seriously did not think that was an issue here

• Show All
    • 1mo

I am shocked that many people did that, so they sent you inappropriate messages? like trolling or asking you to do sex stuff etc.

• Because we don't have to leave for a few undisciplined pieces of feces, there is a guy threatining me saying he'll find me and might harm me as well lmao.

3|0
    0|0
  • The gift card.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blocking is the best solution, but in real life, I kick their butt :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh, luckily enough I don't get harassed too often and if I do, man are they are in for some shit. I'm not gonna let em have their way and get chased off of here. I like this site, I like answering questions and getting opinions on my own comments or questions and just casually chatting with others from here.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's like saying "why do you go to the mall?". I have gotten use to tuning flirty guys out in my life, it's like 2nd nature.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are people like that everywhere, online or real life, sometimes they're just more confronting online. I'm not going to let a few bad apples ruin a good website for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Harassing? What type? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some of us are smart enough to ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • because it is good other than that

0|0
    0|0
  • I stay on because I like posting questions and giving answers. The guys who harass me get blocked. So I assume that the pool of guys who will harass me gets smaller daily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just block and ignore.

You want me to leave toady..

😂😂😂😆

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't get harassed. The 'pg13' messages I receive once in a blue moon don't bother me. Not that I like them, meh... I could careless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I know I'd end up coming back at some point in the future, just like I have in the past. Nevertheless, I'm ready to go.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Did you have an account before this?

• Show All
    • 1mo

you like to stay hidden or unknown? :P

• 1mo

It's interesting to see what some people have to say when they message someone they think they don't know. TBH of they meant something to me I would've told them.

• Because I like the site, like to give helpful advice and I have friends on here

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh, it's all about the gift cards. :P XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I block them. And this site is addicting haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No guy has dared to try and harass me. I troll them until they stop responding.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have not gotten harassed so far, thank God :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's still good entertainment

0|0
    0|0
  • Bcs there are many cool people and this site is quite helpful. And other

0|1
    0|0
  • Just for the fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • hasn't happened to me but i think they just try to ignore it

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I should be able to be on GAG without overaged men harassing me.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 8

• Great question - Hopefully the positives of GaG outweigh the negatives for them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I ever saw any harassment since I joined. Does it really happen that often?

0|0
    0|0
  • obviously because of the cool guys like us...

1|0
    0|0
  • I always hope they never leave becuase there's so many cool people here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they find blue anon sexy.
    Right @triss?

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lmfao you know that I hate blue anon right? Lol

• 1mo

@Triss is this better? I thought you loved blue anon. It is okay to be intimidated by blue anon's sexyness.

• 1mo

Lmfao stahpppp thisss😂😂😂

• You just made them want to leave now smh

0|0
    0|0
  • what do you expect them to do? delete their accounts every time a guy acts up?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz they need Asian boi in their life.. to function in everyday life 😘

0|0
    1|0