So girls of GAG, why do you stay on if guys keep harassing you?

Not that any of us want you to leave or anything.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 36

• Because you don't have to be a rocket-scientist to figure out that it's very easy to keep creeping/harassment to a minimum by allowing messages from only people you follow and minimizing the amount of people who communicate with you or even tag you by making your profile private. :)

• So women should just leave?
    Hell no.

+ my profile is private - no creepo will be knocking on my door with sick pics...

• I don't really get harassed. And if I feel like it's becoming an issue, they get blocked. Simple.

Why don't you ask the harrassers why they don't just leave, huh Toooooad?

Cause it's kinda like telling thieves to stop stealing. They know it's wrong and will keep doing it even if you tell them.

• This is a funny question. I guess harassment would be a good reason to leave, but I get harassed more in real life than online.

• I haven't been approached like "that" in a while. I like that the direct message thing is gone and that I'm not underage anymore :) :D yayyy less unsolicited attention from pedophiles and manipulators.

• It's still entertaining minus the creeps.

• Because I'm not going to let some moron with no life dictate what I do. Besides, I just block them. I have my profile set to private so no one can send me message who isn't following me and I usually don't allow anonymous responses on my questions to prevent trolling and so I can block anyone who is nasty towards me and others who respond.

damm, it seems like a lot of guys send you messages/bother you and harass you? how often does that happen. I seriously did not think that was an issue here

I am shocked that many people did that, so they sent you inappropriate messages? like trolling or asking you to do sex stuff etc.

• Because we don't have to leave for a few undisciplined pieces of feces, there is a guy threatining me saying he'll find me and might harm me as well lmao.

• The gift card.

• Blocking is the best solution, but in real life, I kick their butt :P

• Meh, luckily enough I don't get harassed too often and if I do, man are they are in for some shit. I'm not gonna let em have their way and get chased off of here. I like this site, I like answering questions and getting opinions on my own comments or questions and just casually chatting with others from here.

• That's like saying "why do you go to the mall?". I have gotten use to tuning flirty guys out in my life, it's like 2nd nature.

• There are people like that everywhere, online or real life, sometimes they're just more confronting online. I'm not going to let a few bad apples ruin a good website for me.

• Harassing? What type? lol

• Because some of us are smart enough to ignore them.

• because it is good other than that

• I stay on because I like posting questions and giving answers. The guys who harass me get blocked. So I assume that the pool of guys who will harass me gets smaller daily.

• I just block and ignore.

You want me to leave toady..

😂😂😂😆

• I don't get harassed. The 'pg13' messages I receive once in a blue moon don't bother me. Not that I like them, meh... I could careless.

• Because I know I'd end up coming back at some point in the future, just like I have in the past. Nevertheless, I'm ready to go.

Did you have an account before this?

you like to stay hidden or unknown? :P

It's interesting to see what some people have to say when they message someone they think they don't know. TBH of they meant something to me I would've told them.

• Because I like the site, like to give helpful advice and I have friends on here

• Duh, it's all about the gift cards. :P XD

• I block them. And this site is addicting haha

• No guy has dared to try and harass me. I troll them until they stop responding.

• I have not gotten harassed so far, thank God :)

• It's still good entertainment

• Bcs there are many cool people and this site is quite helpful. And other

• Just for the fun.

• hasn't happened to me but i think they just try to ignore it

• Because I should be able to be on GAG without overaged men harassing me.

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 8

• Great question - Hopefully the positives of GaG outweigh the negatives for them

• I don't think I ever saw any harassment since I joined. Does it really happen that often?

• obviously because of the cool guys like us...

• I always hope they never leave becuase there's so many cool people here.

• Because they find blue anon sexy.
    Right @triss?

Lmfao you know that I hate blue anon right? Lol

@Triss is this better? I thought you loved blue anon. It is okay to be intimidated by blue anon's sexyness.

Lmfao stahpppp thisss😂😂😂

• You just made them want to leave now smh

• what do you expect them to do? delete their accounts every time a guy acts up?

• Cuz they need Asian boi in their life.. to function in everyday life 😘