Have you ever woke up crying in the middle of your sleep, because your having a dream about hurting someone that you hurt before?

it happened to me before. i saw im hurting my dad and i started crying in my sleep and suddenly i opened my eyes and i was crying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no.

I do wake up crying or at the very least too shell-shocked to do anything other than stare straight ahead, but it's never because I'm dreaming I'm hurting someone I love or care about. I have nightmares about people I know dying, which is unpleasant to say the least.

Most Helpful Guy

• no, but i've had dreams of being hurt by others. more than likely because I've actually lived it.

What Girls Said 4

• No but I've woke up with my ❤️ beating like crazy because I had a dream that my mom was possessed and trying to kill me

that happened to me a lot of times, not because i saw the same dream as yours but whenever i see a nightmare i wake up screaming in the middle of my sleep and then my heart beats very fast

• Sometimes I wake up crying for no reason.

• Yes I dreamt I was hurting my dad.

• Yes not only hurting but also killing that person and myself I know it's weird

What Guys Said 4

• Nope and even if I did I'd just go back to sleep.

• Dreams has no meanings dude, they are just about your subconscious. Not crying but yeah I do have dreams which effected me, most of dreams I see are about killing or beating somebody lol, even sometimes against my relatives.

Be coo'

• Nope

• Nope