What do you think of Zionism?

Most Helpful Guy

• makes the nazis look like bambi

You clearly should read up on Nazi crimes.

Your ignorance should push you to study.

@BlueCoyote what happened in 1945 is irrelevant. We're talking about "israel". So what did the Palestinians do to "israel"? That's what you'd have to explain dumbass

What Guys Said 10

• I think it's stupid.

• Utter trash.

• its just fucking retarded. equally as bad as Nazis.

• I don't condone nationalism of any sort, especially when it makes you act at the detriment of people of other ethnicities. Unfortunately, this is exatly the case in Zionism.

• Its terrible and shit.

• Jewish utopian nationalism.

what do you think of it?

I can understand it's origins and even it's ideals from 50 years ago.
      Netanyahu is the example of a populist exploiting nationalism.
      I don't like nationalism.

• bullshit

• good to me

• If it's an idea of Jewish supremacy, I guess reality has already taken them back to the ground

@harabi Palenstinians are far from animals even though they get treated like one. They are some of the best people that could teach you a thing or two about being gracious.

Yes that's your view but that's not their story. Try being born and raised as a POW with the house that you own being broken into nightly for checks.

They didn't start the fire, they didn't ask for this. They said come friend we'll give you shelter from the storm and were put into cages. That was always the plan.

They live as stateless refugees. One bad actor isn't the sum of the population. The people that I know who have escaped Palestine are amazing people. And they never give up advocating peacefully for a more informed public on the struggle.

They give polite information when asked. They let you draw your own conclusion of right and wrong but they are honest.

@sjoes006 you are Amazing person and not brain washed by Media I'm happy there are people like you
      i dont hate anyone. dont have anything against any one
      I look at both sides but you are Right. coz they are poor and weak so sure Media makes them look bad
      the same as whats Muslims are views. I'm an Atheist but I met Amazing muslims in My life and I will always say that proudly.

• Google, refresh my memory... mhm... mhmm.

Whatever works for them. I suspect the Palestinians hate the idea though.

Palestinians are like animals lol

Never knew one very well. As an acquaintance online, they seem as friendly as anyone else.

saying someone is Animal is not a good thing by the way I'm not Palestinian nor Israeli
      I dont wanna anyone to hate or talk bad about people I just Asked question

What Girls Said 4

• I don't agree with it and think it has done great harm to many. There's no such thing. As hod's favorite race or people. The Jews have no right to do exactly what was done to them in to Arabs. Free Palestine.

• Hatred.

• I think it mainly started as a counter-movement to European nationalism which is possibly debatable but yeah..

• Dont know what that is

its the faith that the jews are the owners of the whole middle east and they have the right to back at it and build greater Israel for them ( this gonna include the whole or most middle eastern countries ) coz they think God gave them this land

Yes basically it is just an extension of imperialism but even more dangerous because it exploits a sort of element of 'white guilt'. Not that Jews aren't white but it exploits holocaust guilt even of the people that saved them.

Obama snubbed the royal family because he doesn't relate to that familial background. But he also told Israel what it up in polite terms that I appreciated. Basically he was like I'm black so don't pull that shot on me. Obama doesn't come from slaves but he still got to play the slave card thank goodness.

Bad things happen but it isn't an excuse to mistreat others. I don't like it when black people are bias against gays and I certainly don't like it when one race of people who faced genocide turn around and do it to another race in their homestead.