If Time Machines Existed in Which Year Would You Travel?

1950s
Because of many Reasons

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 2010 - my girlfriend was at her ultimate hottest and I would love to hit eBay pussay again!

What Girls Said 2

• 1998 and choose a different path after graduation. I wonder where I'd end up?

• In which year would I travel? 2016. Because that is the year I am in.

What Guys Said 8

• I'd go back in time to the last time the powerball jackpot was over 100 million and then play the winning numbers.

• I think I would travel back to the late 1960s and early 1970s because I fascinated with the era - I was alive but only an infant.

• First of all is destroy and time machine as I belive they cannot be used by man responsibly
    Second time travel is thoereyiclsly possible as if one can travel the speed the light they can move forward in it spaceplace.nasa.gov/.../time-travel.html
    Third why the fifties?

• if time machines were ever invented, which is rather unlikely, it would only be possible to travel back as far as to the point in history where they were invented

• I would put the exact same time in as right now and let this machine travel into its original position to see if it keeps going forever or if some time space thing explodes or something.

• They think they did figure out a way to time travel, when you get close to the speed of light time slows down until you reach the speed of light then time just stops. Thus some scientist theorize that if you go faster than the speed of light, you will go back in time.

• Great Scott! This is heavy! I'd travel to many times of my past and fix a whole bunch of mistakes I made!

• Year 3000, I'd like to see the future.

what if the future dosnt exist ^^

You might just see wastelands
      and radiated animals, humans/mutants

Hmm, it's possible, but still, I'd like to see what happened to humanity.