Have you ever felt like this everyday?

Everyday, I wake up feeling like I can take on the world; that I can be rich today or that I could discover something amazing. I always wake up that I can overcome the impossible, like become famous on Youtube overnight or make a lot of money or become famous. I always have this built up energy to be out there and do things, but my life as it is is so busy with school, work, etc. I don't ever have time to work on creative projects I wanna do, and even when I have that time I stop halfway because I get too lazy. I really wanna use my energy towards something. What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely

What Girls Said 2

• If there are things you want to do, you just have to be willing to take action, and it doesn't always happen over night. I had been wanting to join a ballroom dance class for years, and I didn't actually get out there, search for one, and apply until the beginning of this college semester. But it feels really great when you accomplish something you've wanted, so I think you should give yourself time and push yourself to make your dreams come true when you're ready.

• 😔 I cannot identify at all 😂😂