Why are people defending Donald Trump?

Especially related to his recent news.

1mo I'm not saying I'm against him or defending him. I'm just curious with others opinions are on this issue.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like trump said he could shoot someone and they'd still support him.

Why? short answer is they're fucking retards.

Most Helpful Girl

• The defense of his words makes me scared for the sleazy slime balls my future daughter might have to put up with. But I'm so happy I have a partner to show her how a man is supposed to treat women. <3

What Guys Said 20

• I don't defend Trump; it's just that equivalent things that Clinton has said are seldom acknowledged. Her bragging about successfully defending a child rapist who had confessed to her that he was guilty--on tape--could have been played much more, and would have sunk her as much or more as Trump's words did him.

That doesn't justify Trump, though. Certainly, men talk about things that they never mean, and there shouldn't be a speechcrime-like restriction on ANY subject, but he was a professional, a father, and in many ways somebody who should have been better than to say that kind of thing. He wasn't some dude in his twenties talking to buddies about whom he'd tap.

• Because it was over 10 years ago and Trump even though he didn't need to apologized for what he said and regretted saying it to begin with.

That's more then I can say for Hillary who since she got out of law school has a habit of defending actual rapists.

Plus I defend Trump because he doesn't try to maintain some fabricated "political persona" the exudes shitty virtues. He is very ready to admit that he has flaws and that he is a regular person like anyone else.

While politicians always have that veil over their faces and act like they can do no wrong and almost never apologize for the wrongs and atrocities they've committed unless forced to do so by others.

• His base is very loyal

• because the corporate media especially cnn is more in favor of hillary, there was something more serious, the wikileaks realease of material regarding Hillary's paid wall street speeches, . But of course they are largely owned by the corporations who controll hillary, for example time warner owns CNN, time warner cable is one of the largest contributor to the clintons in cash. So for them is more important a few bad words than the corruption of money in politics which hillary takes advantage in order to return the favor to her corporate donors

• I'm an not advocate to either candidate but I think most people support trump because he does not try to maintain some fabricated "political persona" the exudes bullshit virtues. He is very ready to admit that he has flaws and that he is a regular person like anyone else. People are also entertained by his lack of convention and since American politics are just a puppet show I think they just want an entertaining performance.

• kids! when you grow up and are amoung adults you will hear men talk that way. even senators when they are in their offices alone or in the roulet with other sentors use lewd and crude language that will make your ears burn oh my!!! i know because im almost 50 and im around men who have said worse than doanld trump for years. spoiled pampered millennials make me sick

• Same reason people have defended Killary for all these years.

• Because Trump was doing "guy talk" whereas Clinton lied/covered up important information that wasn't kept secret, hence the "email scandal"?

• Because they don't like the alternatives.

• Even though Trump is a scumbag, this recent news is just a farce.

• They're a herd of sheep that is lost somewhere in a field of flowers. Donald Duck is their shepard.

• Because the second option is Hillary Clinton.

• No idea... it baffles me.

• I don't like Trump, personally, but I find it hilarious that Hillary and Democrats are so offended by what he said, when they defended Bill Clinton when he lied about having sex with his intern.

• Why do people defend Clinton? Only reason I am voting for Trump is because he is not Clinton.

• There's nothing to defend, because he didn't do anything wrong.

• I have no idea any more.

• they're ignorant

• Because he makes them laugh

• because not everyone has an iq above 80

What Girls Said 5

• Because they're either so committed to him that they can't bear to admit that anything he does is wrong, they don't care about the people that his words and actions affect, or they're actually horrible people who believe in those things too.

• They're clueless

• Lol, girl, I don't even know why you asked. You won't get a good answer.

• Why do people defend Hillary and all the shit she has done?

• Why do people defend Hillary with her track record of lies, scandals, deaths, and more?