What age did you realize that it's wrong to leave a party you're at, just to go see the opposite sex?

It is wrong to do this. Most people know this but, what age did you start realizing it was wrong?

1mo again, not a single one of you has answered the question. not only are you wrong, about being right, but, you haven't even answered my question at hand. you are trump supporters
1mo everyone continues to not even answer the question. it's like, are you even able to?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not sure what your trying to ask. I used to go to 2-3 partirs a night in the weekends sometimes if someone i was crushing on wasn't at any of them id try track them down if i wanted a hookup . i made my appearences at everyones parties and then i was off to go get some action. nothing wrong with that and my friends understood and theyd do the same

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are a guest, you don't have to stay a preset amount of time. People are busy and may have multiple social engagements to handle.

Nothing wrong with leaving the party for any reason. If someone is going on an outing with a man or a woman, then power to them!

What Girls Said 1

• A party is about celebration and having a good time. Once you make an appearance and visit for a little while, you can come and go at any time. Unless you are the host or hostess, of course. That would be a bit awkward.

no, you don't leave a party. you just dont do it

So, every guest stays from beginning to end, no matter the circumstance or how exhausted they might be? What if they have travel plans early the next morning, or they are a doctor and get called to the hospital for an emergency? There are a million reasons one might have occasion to leave a party.

What Guys Said 15

• Why is it wrong to leave a party to go see someone else? I don't understand this - people do it all the time.
    Are you saying if you HOST then party you can't leave? I support that yes, and also that would be stupid lol But saying you can't leave a party to meet up/hook up with someone is just ridiculous

• Nope, not wrong unless it is a sp dial occasion!

* special

We all answered the question correctly, even the ones who did not. It is your own misconceptions about what conception really is that is confusing the confusion of your grey matter... meaning the barf you just spewed on the floor.

And you continue to not see that everyone answered the question. Its like, do you even know what you asked?

• im 43 and never realized its wrong, how come its rude? i thought being with the girl you want would forgo any party. though im not really a social person so i can't say i was right i guess lol. but i had no idea it was wrong lol.

• Da fuck? You're 25-29?

Leave a party for whatever reason you choose... you don't have some sort of civil duty to be at a party...

• If it's a small private party then maybe it's not right unless you had already made plans before deciding to go to the party. If it's a big party where hardly anyone would notice that you're gone then it's not the best thing still, but probably not the worst.

• When I attend a party , I am usually the last to leave the party Thinking about sex when I am in a party mood is not acceptable to me.

• I don't understand the question; what do you mean by "go see the opposite sex'? A hookup opportunity? A girlfriend waiting at home?

• Unless it's a special party (for example best friends bday) and my presence means a lot, it's not wrong to leave.

• I got confused at "you are trump supporters"

• I still don't. People have things to do. Getoveritallready

• Never did realize that... because it's not wrong. There. Answered the question asked.

• Never, I left my own b-day party today early.

• Are you being a troll? Wtf are you talking about? No problem at all with leaving a party for any reason...

• What are you on about

• Your wording is poor, it leaves people confused.

Rephrase