Finish this sentence "I'm voting for Hilary Clinton because _______"?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am voting for Hillary because she supports bringing as many arab migrants as possible here I want to see attacks like the Nice massacre, the Brussels bombing, the Paris attacks, and the Cologne mass rapes brought to the USA.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm voting for Hillary because I care about all types of people in this country and not just straight white male sexist islamaphobes.

I'm voting for Hillary because I value my rights and freedom and the rights and freedom of other women and minorities.

I'm voting for Hillary because I'm not stupid enough to think Trump should ever be allowed near public office.

What Guys Said 22

• I'm not because I know I can't trust her. I'm thinking about voting for either of the 3rd part candidates at this point although I doubt it really matters anymore.

• I'm NOT voting for Hillary because i don't want my rights taken away or my country turned into a further in debt illegal immigrant, criminal, terrorist rampant third world hell hole.

And if she wins? Then what do you plan to do for the next 4 years of your life?

How is that even possible if she won the presidency? I know that we have very little control over how things like this will play out. So I wouldn't think it really matters much anymore and the best option possible is to just go live elsewhere even if it's just 4 years should things become much worse as a result of this election. Although not everyone has the resources they need in order to live outside of the states even if it's just for the next 4 years even if they wanted to.

@JudgmentDay O there's options but honestly I'm not worried she's not gonna win, she lost both debates anyway she'll lose the third one to.

• Because she's an experienced politician who supports gun control, equal rights for homosexuals and abortion rights. I'm a left winger and proud of it.

• No way I would ever vote for her

• I am voting for Trump because he is better than Killary.

• I'm not

• Trump is worse.

• I was blackmailed

• I'm not

• ... Hahah just kidding. I'm not voting for her.

• I don't know any better.

• She is the best candidate.

• I don't have any principles

• She promised me a good girlfriend

• The Tree Trump is building the Great Wall of Americunt.

• I'm voting for Hillary so she can leak more classified information to foreign countries.

I'm voting for Hillary so she can sell government positions to wealthy donors.

I'm voting for Hillary so she can made it harder and harder for women to buy guns so it's easier for Bill to rape them.

• I value the rights of women and minorities, not just straight white sexist males.

Well she doesn't value the rights of women or she wouldn't take money from countries that treat women like shit or she would not have protected her rapist husband. She calls black men super predators and said openly she was against gay marriage.

@Rissyanne She's better fit for the job than the GOP nominee. I would never vote for him. Although, I am looking more into Stein before I make a final decision next month.

• I have my head waaaaay up my ass

• she's not someone who needs to be bailed out every time he fails

she fails*

• donald trump.

need i say more?

• I'm afraid of Donald J Trump with his hands on missiles with Russia

• It's all a fucking inside joke to the elites so fuck all of it. At the end of they day the elites do what they want. "Because life's a game, and money is how we keep score"
    media1.giphy.com/media/3ornjR5bGeSfonoO3e/200w.gif

Lmfao! Poor Chris Christie!

@BellePepper haha yea he's probably mortified for some reason we will never know

What Girls Said 13

• Because I have a gun to my head...
    Nope, still can't do it.

• I'm an idiot and need to get educated asap.

• Because she is not a sexist , racist bigot like Trump and I hate him with a passion and I am afraid of what he might do if he is President

• Because the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) means that my little brother can't get denied healthcare

She's actually replacing it with hillarycare and Obamacare is horrible on par with Canada's aweful healthcare.

@Red_Arrow

Uh Red I was talking about FallOutBoy2001s intentions not Hillary's or Obama's lol.

@Phoenix98 - I fully realize that you were talking about the concerns of FallOutBoy2001. And those concerns that were her main point had to do with her brother having care he could not otherwise get. You stated that she did not realize that it won't help her brother in the long run, and I pointed out that the original intent was a program that would last and help him, but that it has been downgraded by congress till it is falling apart. My point being that iof things turn out worse for her brother it is because of what was done to obliterate the original plans for they system.

• I can't vote, but if I could my vote definitely wouldn't be for Hilary Clinton.

• Yeah im not voting for her.

• I am dreaming.

• Trump is a fucking lunatic.

• I'm not lol, I actually haven't had anyone give a legit reason to vote for either candidate.

• Because im forced to

• IF I vote for Hillary, it would be because I am so vehemently against "Stop & Frisk" & similar gross infringements on liberty that Trump has endorsed.

• Im not

• I can't even finish that sentence. Lmfao