Who did Negan kill 😲😲😲?

I just finished season 6 of The Walking Dead and I'm so curious and anxious for season 7. Who do you think he killed? Please explain your theory.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry i dont watch the walking dead.

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend just snapxhat me half of the walking dead and I came here to forget about that, and here you come 😂

What Guys Said 15

• Reports say Glenn then Abraham!!! Also if you're into the comic walking dead... Glenn is the one Negan kills in the comics.

For me I need it to be Glenn!!! He's my favorite character. But he's escaped death to many times for my liking. THAT WHOLE SCENE WHERE HE HID UNDER THE TRASH CAN... omg I freaking lost it, when they showed him alive. Favorite chat or not, wtf.

So Glenn I'm sorry mate... but you must die.

If it's Daryl, I think I can walk away from the walking dead. That guy is one of the badasses you want in an zombie apacolypse lol. He dies, I walk.

• I'm really hoping it was Daryl. I love the character, but it would be a real disappointment if they're trying to paint Negan as the worst villain ever and had us all hyped up just for it to be a minor character death.

In the comics, they killed Glenn, but I doubt they'll do that in the show because it would be predictable, plus they already faked his death earlier. Carl and Rick can't die, so if they want the death to have the same impact as it did in the comics, Daryl is the only one who can die.

• I'm pretty sure it was Abraham. His character arc was finished and he had the most "screen time" in that montage during the trailer. It's almost as if they were paying him homage.

• The guy who wrote the last episode, I hope.

There was no reason to make it an extended episode; oh, we'll drive down here. D'oh, can't go that way. We'll try this road - curses, foiled again! And on and on...

• I read it's both Glenn and Abraham that get killed.
    Why? Lol because they haven't been spotted on set since May.

Maggie would get involved though

I can't wait

Thanks. 😊 Although I can't take credit for it. I read about it and it makes sense.

• I did. I'm sorry

• I don't know but I hope it's Darryl although he's my favorite character Rick will be so fucking pissed. since that's his brother

• i don't know but i still think thats a cruel way to end the season on a huge cliffhanger like that

• I think its aaron. Just by the shadows we can see negan moving to ricks Left
    ( Carl, Aaron, Eugene , sasha)
    Aaron was off the screen through the whole season and we saw him in the last episodes
    So for me it seems like he's the victim.

• Uhhh I don't watch that show 😬

• As long as its not daryl or glenn

• Ye.. Thanks for the spoiler.

• He killed daryl! Ahhh oh no fanboys are going to attack me 😆

everybody is saying it's Glenn it's just way too obvious so if you were a writer wouldn't you do something nobody would expect they, don't always follow the comics. but who knows :)

@ZOOON I honestly think it's going to be daryl man.

• Remember how I said we are friends? Yeah, that ship has sailed. That show sucks dick 🙅

• Probably Daryl or Glenn. I feel like it has to be someone from the OG atlanta group which would be those 2 and rick and carl. You don't do such a massive build up and not kill someone that much of a main cast member. Well maybe they will they've done a lot of cheap things. I read the comic and was super disappointed with the season ending outcome.

I honestly lost interest. They built up something so much only to have it turn out to be a cliffhanger something they've already been doing so much.

What Girls Said 3

• Glenn and Abraham. He kills Glenn first and then Abraham loses it, so he kills him next. It's not my theory but I like it. One of the actors apparently accidentally revealed there are two deaths. So a lot of people have been speculating about it and that's one of the ones someone came up with.

• Abraham.

Me and my boyfriend have a bet. I think it was Abraham he thinks it was him AND Glen. I'm like.. no way. The show is not grave enough for that.

*brave

I predict he will kill Abraham but it'll be a boring, drawn out episode and everyone else will just deal with the loss and not fight.

@starliteyes okay thanks for answering

• Either Carl or Michonne.