Trump wants to put hillary in jail, if he wins. isn't this not only third world-ish, but, dictator-ish?

1mo jailing the loser. it's third world and dictatorlike

Most Helpful Girl

• Demagogue!!! Thanks for speaking out. It's absurd and troubling. He's going to jail the former First Lady who had so well served the public since law school?

Not likely, it would never happen but the fact that he is so desperate is troubling. He was nothing but desperate tonight.

Thank you for calling attention to a very scary issue. A person running for president promised to jail their opponent. This is a line that doesn't get crossed. I tremble for my country and have been shaken to my core.

He won't win but it s terrifying how close America can come to tyranny. I no longer have faith in the USA. I have dual citizenship but I identify as American most of the time.

I'm still American but I don't know what Trump is. He certainly isn't representative of the US and I apologize for him.

Like when she was a lawyer and made fun of a 12 year old rape victim? Yeah she's a class act.

how about how he made fun of a kid with a disability. yeah, real class act

Dude I never said I liked him either. They are both total douchebags.

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh if anyone else had done what Hillary's done they would have been in jail five times over by now, Hillary has actually committed crimes that have broken some very, very major laws and done things that could have and have put everyone in this country at risk.

And he's not just gonna go and grab her in the middle of the night and throw her in prison dude he's going to open an official investigation into her crimes using people not on her payroll and when he finds proof which we all know is there he will legally put her in jail using our own proper justice system.

What Girls Said 7

• Well if I did what Hillary did I would be in jail so why should she not be in jail?

• Well... He'd like to. But I don't think it could happen.

• She broke so many laws. She needs to be in prison.
    Not sending a criminal to jail is more 3rd world to me.

• Not necessarily. What makes it dictator-ish is that he said he'd find a special prosecutor that will put her in jail and if he ever became president and did that, he essentially ruins his case for bias and pre-judgment, Clinton automatically lost her right to a fair trial.

Thanks very much! She's been cleared. Special prosecutor sounds like KGB. First they came...

It's BS but what if it wasn't?

• It's hilarious and she should have many fair trials and then be sent to jail because she's guilty as heck!

if you think she's guilty, then why do you think she should have fair trials?

you're just as bad as him

Because I think she should be tried for her criminal activities? Mmmm ok

• Yup seems like it. If anything the things trump has done should put HIM in jail. He's a total jerk.

• He should. She should hang.

What Guys Said 14

• Dude, he's not gonna grab her and put her in jail XD He said he was gonna get someone to look into her emails just to prove what she did and then send her to jail... which is where she should be.

• The president doesn't have the authority to put someone in jail. But he can instruct his Attorney General to investigate some of the things she's done and press charges. I see the possibility that she could really end up in jail.

Besides that, announcing that he would put her in jail is a heck of a good campaign strategy. Whether he could actually do it or not is irrelevant. Just saying he will will get a LOT of people more strongly behind him.

It has nothing to do with being a dictator. If he did it it would be because there was legal grounds for it, which there very well might be.

• cheating on the elections and not going to jail is 3rd worldish.

• It's not jailing the loser, it's jailing a criminal who should already be behind bars.

he's jailing the loser. she's running against him

She should already be in prison. In a sane cuntry, she WOULD already be in prison. She wouldn't even be running, because she'd have been in a cell years ago.

• Yes - It can be construed as that

• It's not wrong to say. She did things that are worthy of being out in prison.

• It's actually 3rd world is he for a person to avoid jail bc of their elite status and connections

• normally, but she did have the whole email thing, and only her connections in the government kept her out of jail for it. so it is more justice

• I dont know of trump saying that... but her criminal act is worse than trump's... people say trump is an ass because he avoids taxes but what about hillary's destroyed emails... her crime is unforgivable and she should rot in prison

• So, can he go to jail for crimes he committed in the past as well?

of course. but she didn't threaten to do it

She is usually well composed over that ass clown. Who knows what she's really thinking, though.

• Well he's running for dictator.

seems like it, right?

• She already should be in jail

• That's exactly what I thought when I heard this. He wants to win and jail his opposition.

You have no opposition when you've already won.

But he said he was going to put Clinton in jail when he wins.

@AleDeEurope yes, bc a politician saying he's going to win means he's going to win