Would it be wrong to throw shit at an owl that has been howling outside my window for like the past 45 minutes?

It's so fucking annoying, and on top of that I really don't like/have a fear of birds so I just want it gone so I can sleep in peace.

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Potatoes. (Other)
    Vote C

1022

Most Helpful Guy

• this question wins the internet today ROFL

• Seriously though, this fucker needs to go.

• I had to wait 24 hours to select MHO, but when the time is up you'll get it.

• lol thanks, glad to help

Sponsored

What Guys Said 21

• I am an animal lover too but I know where you are going - I have trees outside my bedroom and at mid summer, dawn is about 4am and the birds are going full blast in the dawn chorus by 4.30 ( How lovely nature at its most glorious - SHUT THE F*** UP, I AM TRYING TO SLEEP, ah nature soothes the soul)

• There are a lot of woodpeckers where I live and I usually try to throw stuff near it first to scare it away without actually hurting it

• Potatoes would be cleaner than shit to throw xD

• Dooo it!
    Sensei approves

• Owls do not howl. And if you throw shit at creatures that do howl, they may attack you.

• Certainly. Go take a dump. Take a strainer and strain out your faeces from the bowl. Roll the faeces into a ball and do an underhand throw.

I highly recommend the underhand throw though. The overhand throw is NOT under any circumstances recommended for a faeces throw.

Also it's best if the faeces have a moisture content of under 50%

• I could also use my cats.

• Both work, anyway I am going to test out @feminismisnarcissism's idea, then I be back to continue this... discussion.

• All right. Good luck!

• Be smarter. Do you really think your aim is that good? You will miss and oh look shit on your neighbors property.

Just make a really fucking loud bang
    media4.giphy.com/media/12VxTKs3whtoE8/giphy.gif

• My neighbors leave shit on my property, and I don't like them anyway so they can suck my ass.

• But your aim though.

• I will throw as many as I must. I own at least 12 pairs of flip flops.

• Grab a pan and start hitting it super hard so that the owl leaves.

• Critter Ridder might help. I'm sure they have a similar product for owls. Those shits are creepy.

• I recommend you use Owl Away spray. Available at your nearest Canadian Tire store for $5.99. Best money I ever spent!

• If only it existed.

• They look so fuzzy and cute.

• They are... just do not piss them off. They can be nasty with those oversized teeth and big tails. Oh and their dams are a damn pain in the ass sometimes. But once you have made a beaver purr you will love beavers forever.

• Wow no don't that's a rare experience. Maybe it has some sort of spiritual meaning behind it. Just clap your hands at him if you want him to leave.

• >o > I want it chased away...

• I wasn't crazy until it drove me there.

• Other---Bust some fire crackers close to the bird , whenever it comes close to your place.

• For a second I thought u literally meant you wanted to throw "shit" at the owl. Like 💩

• as long as you don't kill it

• I have nothing to kill it with (starting to wish I did though) I just want it gone.

• Are you really going to throw "shit" at an owl?

• Would it be right for someone to throw something at you because you were annoying them in some way?

• Just shoot it instead.

• It is his world too

• If the owl in question is a indangered species there could be up to a $50 000 fine and/or 5 years in prison if you even get caught attempting to hurt it or shew it away from its choosen breeding ground

• I don't think it is they're seen quite a bit in my neighborhood.

• yes, thats animal abuse.

• It's only abuse if I injure it. throwing a foam flip flop wouldn't hurt it. Scare it off hopefully, but not hurt it.

• you even proved you would want to hurt it because you said you hate birds. only haters try to do bad things

• Or maybe a person with a bad experience with them. I said I wish I could, not that I would. I would throw hard objects and not have spritzed it in the butt with water if I were going to hurt it. Water and foam flip flops from a far distance won't kill or hurt an owl.

• go ahead and shoot it.

What Girls Said 10

• Owls are beautiful creatures scare it away but please don't kill it

• No, birds of all sorts are hell spawn, and I'm not going to kill it. I have nothing to kill it with.

• Oh, and I'm not doing it for the pay. I'm doing it because I want to stupid.

• I'm not either I interned with some surgeons and watched procedures that's what I want in life. Plus my hands are steady so I'll be great in it.

• Don't know where you live, but if you end up killing it you can and will go to jail. Plus if you bother it depending if its an adult, it can attack and kill you too. Don't be foolish. If its not a problem, don't bother it. If it is, call for help to remove it safely.

• I'd rather just throw shit at it until it's scared off.

• Not if you have cameras built for the dark around.

• There aren't any cams in my neighborhood (since it's like in the middle of fucking no where). I've been living in this neighborhood for over 6 years and I am 110% certain there's none around.

• Kill it with fire and declare yourself a khaleesi and a mother of dragons

• No, if you accidentally kill it then that wouldn't be nice.

Get some kind of meat and throw it, hope that the owl chases after it.

• If I would have fed it I'm sure it would've returned.

• Where would I have gotten them?

• Nm fake snakes would be a bad idea since owls eat snakes. Maybe buy a fake looking owl to hang up?

Something I also found is that making loud noises scare owls away. Like fire a shotgun
      Point a loaded shotgun safely away from the owl, people, homes and other living things. Fire the gun into the air to scare the owl. This method works most effectively when the shotgun is discharged near the bird, but not close enough to injure it.

Place a scarecrow in your yard. Move the scarecrow often, as owls become accustomed to the appearance of the scarecrow at the same location.

• Voted B, meant to vote C.
    As long as you don't kill him/her, there's nothing wrong with scaring it away.

• what shit

• My mom used to say that was a bad sign. Lol she thought it meant an evil spirit was around you or something bad was going to happen.

• Your mom needs to exorcist and chill if she's thinking all that. I already have a fear of birds don't make it worse

• Like I said it's probably hunting for food.

• It needs to find food in someone else's front yard.

• Do you just have piles of sh** lying around? Strange strange days.

• I voted C
    But I would most likely turn the owl into a mail carrier and send wizard mail

• It better hurry and send that mail and get the fuck off of my tree.

• Yeah... it'd be kinda gross...

• My cat's shit isn't that bad.

• But you could get shit?

• Like I said I own a cat, and since I own a cat this means I bought a litterbox for him to shit in.