WHAT WAS THIS? Hallucination or ghost wtf?

I was in the bathroom upstairs putting on some cream on my face n brushing my hair minding my own business when suddenly i heard a faint but noticeable "hello" ! it sounded like a womans voice. I checked to see if it was my mom or sister but they were both asleep in their rooms. Im in my room right now i dont hear anything so far. But while i was running to my room i heard footsteps to the guest room next to my room (oh and by the way I've been hearing strange sounds and feeling a presence in that room , so idk) WHAT COULD THIS BE? I just want to know what you guys think. Im scared

Most Helpful Guy

• Just your imagination. Have you been frequently reading or watching horror/scary movies or T. V. Shows lately? That could cause you to think and believe you heard or seen something you haven't because you had been so obsessed with them. If not, then it must be coming from the side effects of any drugs or medication that you had been or is currently taking, if you are taking any medication that is.

But if you really believe that there is something "unnatural" going on, then answer the following questions?

Are there any cold spots in that guest room? Or throughout your entire house?

What's the history of the property? Had you been living there throughout your entire life or was it a recent move in?

Had anyone died in that home before for any reason?

Even if the answers are yes to all of them it still does not automatically meant that something "unnatural" or "paranormal" is going on. If you could set up surveillance video feeds around your house and see what's going on or get someone to help you configure and set up surveillance inside your home. Chances are more likely that someone had broken into and snuck inside your home than any actual "unnatural" occurrence.

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone local die?
    Been playing with something you shouldn't have? (spells with candles, ojah boards?)
    How long have you been in the property?

Could be a ghost, curious as to what has attracted it there in the first place though. Be careful not to try and interact as that can make things a lot worse. Ignore it as much as possible.

Mm.. While i was running down the stairs i said out loud " who is there?" and "please dont harm me" is that bad?

Yeah that's how autocoracta. Run save yourself

that just sounds like your keyboard keys are stuck. really you're worrying too much. remember if it is a ghost, chances are it was just a person once upon a time. leave it alone and it will leave you alone.

I mean I kinda wanted to sit up and confront my ghosty but I knew that it wasn't a good move to acknolledge it, so I just waited, said a little prayer in my head and it went away.

What Guys Said 11

• Are you over-sensitive or too passive to 'energy'. Are you sort of tuned in and waiting for bad stuff to happen, rather than going about what you need to do during the day? It's good to have a strong will, and treating any noises or sensations you do hear sceptically. This is not the same as shutting your ears and pretending it doesn't exist. Are you keeping busy throughout the day, you aren't abusing any drugs or chemicals, right? Stay away from too much sugar and alcohol too, if that is relevant to you.

While I'm open to certain possibilities, I find the best bet, not least for my own sanity, is try and be as objective as possible. Whatever you hear, you ultimately don't know what it is. Watch as your mind fuels the fire and projects further..

• Probably one of those fucking clowns, just smack it in that big red nose :-D :-P

• At least you heard "hello" and not "schas po ebalu poluchish, suka, blyad!"

• After effects of weed.

• I don't want to scare you, but yes, it sounds like it was paranormal activity. What you've described sounds like most haunted places I've seen on TV.

• There are two options.
    Either you imagined it, or you have got some homeless person hiding and staying over at your house.
    Lol, it did happen before.

• Your mind playing tricks on you

• It was a very feminine creppy blue anon.

• Lol, how old are you? Fuck those ghosts

• you need to get scooby doo round but i suspect its the janitor in a mask

• Maybe you have smoked baby
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjm--r44wYg
    Your mind is trolling you, I have had sex with a ghost too

What Girls Said 5

• Awww, that sucks. You're probably just stressed from school. Take it easy, try to get more sleep, and don't overthink things do much.

• i'd won't stay around if i was you... sh*t sounds scary

• So creepy! Maybe it was just the wind or rain outside making you hear things.

• maybe the next encounter will answer it

• Oh shit, you have a ghost in your house.

Jk, jk. Probably a hallucination.