Have anyone ever had whiplash?

I was in a car accident on Friday... I didn't feel the neck pain immediately but now I have a stiff sore neck and my hands feels like pins and needles and numb.

Could that be whiplash?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah could be whiplash. like maybe it hurt a nerve. that's why the weird feeling in your extremeties. have u gone to the doctor?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has it. He's been suffering for months.

I did go to the dr and it turns out it is whiplash. also my muscles on the sides of my neck is still swollen, it is killing me.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes there is always a delayed reaction and you feel stiff a day or 2 later.

• yes this could be a neck injury the nerves that lead to your hands start in your neck. It may not be anything serious but if you can you should get it checked out.

thanks for the reply.. I did go to the dr and it turns out it is whiplash. also my muscles on the sides of my neck is still swollen, it is killing me.

I'm glad to hear that you went to the DR and I hope you feel better soon.

• Yes I once totaled a car in a pretty serious accident
    Are you ok?

Not really. too much pain and i have to work.

Take it easy, and I really hope you feel better soon. Thank god you didn't receive any serious injuries

• Broke my neck

What Girls Said 0