Have anyone ever had whiplash?

I was in a car accident on Friday... I didn't feel the neck pain immediately but now I have a stiff sore neck and my hands feels like pins and needles and numb.

Could that be whiplash?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah could be whiplash. like maybe it hurt a nerve. that's why the weird feeling in your extremeties. have u gone to the doctor?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend has it. He's been suffering for months.

• I did go to the dr and it turns out it is whiplash. also my muscles on the sides of my neck is still swollen, it is killing me.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• yes this could be a neck injury the nerves that lead to your hands start in your neck. It may not be anything serious but if you can you should get it checked out.

• thanks for the reply.. I did go to the dr and it turns out it is whiplash. also my muscles on the sides of my neck is still swollen, it is killing me.

• I'm glad to hear that you went to the DR and I hope you feel better soon.

• Yes there is always a delayed reaction and you feel stiff a day or 2 later.

• Yes I once totaled a car in a pretty serious accident
    Are you ok?

• Not really. too much pain and i have to work.

• Take it easy, and I really hope you feel better soon. Thank god you didn't receive any serious injuries

• Broke my neck

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!