What do you think of mild female supremacists?

I don't hate men or wish ill against them. I advocate men's rights - to bodily autonomy, (anti circumision) etc. I don't like it when people demonize or bash men.

However, I think the natural state of hetero relations involves the man being "pussy-whipped." I explain why here: http://uteropolis.tumblr.com/post/151609524365/adam-eve-female-power-patriarchy

I
also think that men generally serving women is the ideal state of things. Why? Because women suffer all the pain in reproduction, first off, but also because studies show that men benefit more from female company than vice versa. This should be balanced out by men serving women, so women can benefit as much as men.

I don't advocate matriarchy because I think that women already have so much power that matriarchy would be just unfair.

However, I do think that men should generally serve women. I'd like them to do so happily and willingly.

I've been accused of being a female supremacist before, and they have a point.

What do you think of a person like me? Would you date one?

• I hate them and try to avoid talking to them
  • I don't like them but will argue with them
  • I don't like their beliefs but can still be friendly with them, but not date
  • I don't like their beliefs but I'd date one
  • I would view/treat them no differently than any other person
  • I like their beliefs and could befriend and/or date one
  • other
1mo Also, like, of course it's never OK to be abusive.

I've heard from some male submissives that they think it's acceptable for a woman to castrate her boyfriend. I don't think that's OK at all; such a woman deserves imprisonment.

Also some people think it's OK to castrate a man if he cheats. I don't. What do we live in, Saudi Arabia?
1mo Update:)

Most Helpful Guy

• So... your idea is based on the idea that for a few days out of her life, maximum, of pain that she _willingly submits to_, perhaps even seeks out, because of the evolutionary biological need to reproduce... this should make men submissive?

Talk to me again once the average lifespan for women exceeds that of men.

Oh... and the women from whom men benefit are probably not the ones who think like you.

i agree with you!

I get so sick of people who think they are the only ones with problems, and people who aren't like them don't ever face any pain, challenges or struggle.

Correction: Talk to me again once the average lifespan for *men exceeds that of *women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol at "mild"
    Nothing is mild about supremacy.

What Guys Said 39

• Any person who would argue, no matter how mildly, that their gender deserves a place of superiority, deserves nothing more than scorn.
    I despise any man, or woman, who thinks like you do, about their gender.

• Good luck finding a pussy-whipped guy. I have a backbone and a pair in my pants, so I doubt I will ever get along with a girl like you.

• i don't like anyone who thinks they are categorically better than or more important than someone else.

i won't be mean to them but i probably won't spend a lot of time interacting with a person who believes groups to be inferior and others superior

• Men already do serve women, it's been that way since the caveman times, you bring her food, provide shelter, and you get a baby. We used to just call girls like you princesses :/ Nothing new here. As long as you're not in that SJW/feminist camp it's fine, because that group doesn't want equality of opportunity, they want equality of outcome which can never be achieved.

Would you date one? Also, did you vote on the poll?

hmmm, can you explain what I'd have to do differently as a guy than what the normal role is now? No I didn't vote, I'll do it now

• I absolutelty despise anything supremacy regardless of context. No gods. No masters. Or for this matter no goddesses, no mistresses. I detest all subordination and i do absolutely not tolerate any form of authority like this above me. You hope to control men with their sex drive, but you can't. A man that is a slave to sex is not a man but a boy.

If a woman wants my sperm for reproduction she must prove to be worthy of it. Or i will select another more capable woman than her.

• You sound amazing! I think you should let me sweep you away to Las Vegas for a weekend so I can spoil you like crazy and show you how a real man treats a beautiful, intelligent woman like yourself ;-)

Thank you! I'm glad there are men like you; I think most women deserve to be spoiled :D

So is that a yes to the Las Vegas date? You should PM me so we can set it up!

Nahhh lol I don't know you!

by the way did you vote on the poll?

• I ain't goin' near them, they'll try to put a dildo in me the first chance they get. I say no to dildo

I know they try to attack when you least expect it

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

Nahhh I'm not into that

oh yeah? Well. . . Well that's all part of the plan ain't it? You just want men to have their guard down

• You are majorly fucked in the head. I believe you're free to believe what you want but I would never associate with you in any way.

• i am a very shy betamale. so i guess you would be attracted to me because being a strong powerful woman you can boss me around and make me do things for you. i would gladly submit to your dominance. to tour needs not mine. ill cook and clean and care dor your needs. ill even greet you at the door in my leather slaveboy outfit dor some pre dinner sex if you so desire😀

• Just be normal for christ sake. Worry with the problems that exist in your life, and don't make up non-existent problems.

Answering your question, I usually don't hate, and don't even try to fight it.. I can be friends with them, but if all the conversations subjects lead to that, I'd steer away from such people.

• Men did serve women through a concept called "chivalry." But as women pitch their femininity, men pitch their chivalry in response.

Personally, I'll "serve" my significant other. I like to think that anybody in love will do anything to make their loved one happy. But generally? Like random women that I don't even know? If one were to tell me to clean her boot because she stepped in some mud, I'd tell her to go fu -- oh who am I kidding. I'd totally do it.

How should a woman be adequately feminine?

If you have the time, I'd recommend watching (or listening to) this YouTube video from an insightful anti-feminist woman while you're browsing the internet or thinking about material for your next blog post or GAG question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT9jeK30yH8

She details the lack of femininity in modern women, among many other issues that feminism has created for men (and even women). One example I can give you from the video regarding femininity is leadership. She states it is an inherently masculine trait and that studies prove this. Most women would disagree because they like to think that they can lead just as well, if not better than men, so a debate won't ever end between us. What is and isn't feminine isn't objective anymore.

Men of the future will probably be mostly subservient to women anyway while a majority of women make the most money and lead the household. Female supremacists of this generation might not get to experience it and the consequences of their ideals, but they'll get their wish.

• The font on your blog is way too small!

But aside from that I don't really agree with you but I wouldn't view/treat them any different than any other person. It just seems like your theory is based on the idea that peoples' lives revolve around reproducing successfully. It's kind of like evolutionary psychology but on a smaller scale, but either way I just don't really buy that it's the so much the purpose of peoples' lives that it is the entire reason for the structure of society.

I can kinda see your point in the case where men want something from women, especially if it's a traditional relationship that leads to marriage and kids etc... if both parties agree on a goal such as reproducing and trying to make their children successful, then yeah maybe the man should put some extra effort. I don't think that means they should have to serve women overall in society though, and women shouldn't have to serve men in any way either. Not everyone agrees to the same initial premises, you don't owe anyone anything if you aren't expecting anything from them whatsoever to begin with.

I mean it seems like you are suggesting two different things. One is that men are required to serve women more than the other way around IF reproducing successfully matters to them. That may be true. But do you think men just owe something to women intrinsically, just by their biological condition? I would think that's a pretty immature belief.

But anyway I don't dislike a person like you but I doubt I could date because we'd probably just have too different of fundamental views of life, I put extreme value in independence and free will.

• I probably wouldn't date one but I think they could be entertaining to talk to as long as they aren't obnoxiously condescending and don't yell to get their point across

• I just call them feminazi's who give us feminists a bad name, ssorry

• Lol @ "mild"
    There's nothing mild about this stance

• I wouldn't date a woman who expected me to serve them. I would call myself a mild feminist, I believe in most of the ideologies, I recognize feminism is what got females rights in the first place and I tend to agree with level headed feminists. But I do not think I should "serve women" and if I do it's out of the kindness of my heart and not because someone expects me to.

• I can see the logic in your beliefs but I disagree with them but that is a whole other topic, so I will answer your question instead.

I suppose I could befriend and date a "mild female supremacist" like you have described as long as they treat me with respect. If a female supremacist friend expected me to "serve" her then I would quickly cut her out of my life. I would only "serve" a romantic partner who was either on her period or pregnant with my child.

Of course men deserve to be treated with respect and human decency :)

Well then you don't sound so bad after all then

Just to clarify what your beliefs are: Do you believe that all men in a relationship with a woman should be "pussy-whipped" (I'm not sure how else to say it), or just men who actually intend to make use of their girlfriend or wife's fertility?

The latter I suppose.

• I don't like supremacists of any kind.

• Genesis 3:16
    Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee

hun im sorry but this is the curse and it is still in play today
    I can't do anything about it

now your assumption that men rule to not feel pussy whipped at least thats what i read is wrong

we rule cause we can
    also there's another agenda going on but that's another topic

that simple we are bigger and stronger
    we can do whatever we want to you if we choose
    it's the truth I don't deny it

but that doesn't mean I will go around and start raping women
    read the bible there's always a section of people who want to do whatever they want and feel

and a section that tries to follow the rules of GOD and the section that avoids GOD is usually bigger for a number of years then gets destroyed always happens

• Why does one gender have to be above the other? Why can't we just push for equality?

Treating men and women the same will inevitably lead to women suffering more than men

@Kirah how am I taking advantage of my privileges?

Anyway. Yes. Men have disprivileges in society. But not biologically.

If we suffer more biologically how is that men's fault? Why should they serve us. Say a man got a bad back, does that mean you'd wait on him hand and foot? Probably not. So don't expect it bacm

• you write good. Great points too

• There's a part of me that's really into femdom, and the idea of your stance is interesting. On the other hand, I switch and feel the need to control myself.

• So you want a slave to listen to your every command because putting a baby on this world hurts? Alright. I'll be your slave anyday sweetie. Just name the time and place.

• You could also just advocate transhumanism, who supports all of humanity an wants to do anything possible technologically to improve the human condition for all. Then we could avoid suffering for everyone.

• well yeah what men dont realize is this is the mentality of every woman who marries... they expect men to serve them... that until they give them the boot of course...

Look at the results to the poll. More women are upset about the idea than men.

cause they are clever enough this is supposed to remain unknown l o l

• I'm against any supremacy. Male, female, black, white, etc.

• I don't agree with you but I wouldn't I push you away, if I liked you. Just know that I believe in male supremacy.

• Gender doesn't determine dominance.

I want a partner that serves me exactly how I serve her. She should not expect me to serve her just because she has a vagina. Now if her income is triple mine, then maybe she has an argument.

• I am just going to say I disagree with all of it.

• No way I would serve women if they didn't serve me it just fair

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 5

• What do you think of mild female supremacists?
    G. Other

LMFAO WTCupcake. I'd find this belief delusional. In my opinion if the natural state of hetero relations was men being pussy-whipped then gals would have a shit ton more sexual freedom from the get-go.

I can't buy men being pussy whipped as the natural state as the natural state in my opinion suggest objectification ie viewing her body as his property- hence the slut shaming and such. Her being promiscuous reflects 'badly' on him as it suggest he is a beta/chump.

"but also because studies show that men benefit more from female company than vice versa"
    I've read studies asserting the same/similar and the basis was when males get female company the gal is serving him ie nurturing him, supporting him, being his emotional confidante. Gals seemingly do not get much positives from male company if anything the studies showed more negatives ie risk of violence/abuse.

To me those studies go against your view that women already have too much power. In my opinion if women already had too much power they wouldn't be 'serving' men and in return get nada or negatives. LMFAO

• I don't think any person has the right to be supreme, or to have people serve them. That's the biggest cause of the problems we face today and that type of thinking should be destroyed.

• I disagree with it completely and I don't want to associate with anyone who's a supremacist of anything.

• *adds to troll list*

• That's a bunch of Bullshit.