People who live outside of Canada, what do you think of Canada?

Kind of curious haha. I guess this is a change from all the Turkey Questions at least.

1mo Looking for some more opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Maple syrup comes to mind 😂😭

Maple syrup is pretty good here...

@Waffles731 really? So did the video outing him as a sexist (to those whom it hadn't been obvious to before) or the public debate kick him out of the race?

He's been going down for a while but the last two debates plus the video have hit him.
      He's got a less than 20 percent chance of being elected

Most Helpful Guy

• You're nice, like Maine or Minnesota
    Better Healthcare system.
    Worse when it comes to Guns than us but better than most of the rest of the world (I know that my last two comment aren't something you see together often.)
    You have a queen and are part of the commonwealth.
    Your space agency just piggybacks on NASA
    You're good buddies with us Americans and I hope it stays that way.

What Girls Said 15

• I have Traveled to different parts of Canada. In the summertime, that is.
    However, not Into going into this Country in the Winter, bad Weather over there, things are a bit Expensive but the People are Nice as Spice.
    Good luck. xx

Definitely more expensive over here and winter does suck LOL. Thanks for the opinion :)

lol Thank you for the Like, @CisScum, and doctor care is a scare too. xxoo

• Tbh, the first thing that comes to mind as an Indian is that I'm dead sure that I have a Punjabi relative living there XD , the second thing is SUPERWOMAN! Love Lilly Singh and the third but a really important one - Justin Trudeau ❤

• I kind of forget it exists until someone mentions it :P

• I find it interesting and curious. i wanted to visit at one point, but with what i'm hearing right now it doesn't sound like a very good idea.

• Canada is pretty cool and has some pretty cool people in it. :P

• Big country with forests and mountains, and people who like their nature and protect it a lot. Also big, modern cities among those wild forests.

• Canada is the country that everyone loves, lol.
    People don't usually talk shit about it (besides some if the people in my town)
    I don't really care for it though.

• I don't know why, but when ever I think of Canada, I think of Canadian bacon. 😶
    I want to visit Canada one day. It is on my list of places to visit. ,

• Good people, good food, better education

• America's calmer, colder and more dull sister.

• you guys are like an afterthought lol although one of my best friends is from there

• I'm Lebanese but I have been to Montreal! It's amazing, like Japan :)

• i don't really know much about Canada. I've been to American Falls, and it was really beautiful.

I'd say Canada is wayy better than the U. S, besides the whole presidential debate.

• I know nothing about Canada

• Beautiful nice country.
    just look at USA and you will know you are so Blessed to be Canadian
    at least Canada never go to wars every 2 weeks like USA

What Guys Said 9

• I'm ambivalent about Canada. It seems like a mystical place with beautiful women (judging by Gag women) and fantastic scenery. But am I romanticising it. Can Canada ever live up to my expectations? What if it's just a mildly less awful version of America? =/

It is pretty mystical over here, filled with polar bears and hot Canadian women. Also maple syrup, can't forget that.

I think it could be all hype to ensnare people to the Canadian cause. And Canadian women are infuriating. They disappear into thin air when one tries to persue them!

Well we are a magical species

• Canadians are very chill. The U. S. couldn't ask for better neighbors.

• I love box lacrosse, eh? And poutine.

Poutine, eh? Do you like hockey as well, eh?

Not nearly as much as boxla. In boxla, you'll average abooot 25 goals per game. In hockey, it's less that 5. Hockey players grow up with boxla to get better at hockey, but not the other way around. Ask 99 abooot that...

• I'm not your buddy, friend.

• I love Canada! I have cousins just outside of Ottowa and in Vancouver. I always have a great time. The people are great; so friendly. I wish i could find a nice Canadian girl to marry!

BTW! happy Thanksgiving!

• I want to visit Calgary.

• I like Canada, internet hug for everyone from there hold me

• The US's disabled little brother.

I don't know, the election in the US is telling me the other way around...

• As a Turkish i wanted to reply this question with a funny answer as always i do on GaG, but Why do i feel like i replied this question before? Oh no ! I can even swear that i read all of these replies on your question before !
    #dejavu