Should the white race be protected from extinction?

It's not just a possibility whites will go extinct, it's inevitable.

People from all corners of the globe keep flooding and flooding into white countries, from Latin America, Africa, Middle East, and Asia. Add to this these non-white races all have higher birthrates.

Why shouldn't this be stopped? Why can't a race be allowed to exist? I don't care about culture or religion. Personally if I had the choice between blonde blue eyes Chechen and Bosnian Muslims immigrating to a white country or Hindus and Thais, I'll take the whites any day. Religion is just a train of thought, it can be changed at a whim. Just ban a few books and ban prayer and shazam, no more religion. White countries have gone through all of them, Paganism, Christianity, Atheism, Scientology, whatever. The only only real and worthed thing in my opinion is race. Once it goes extinct it's never coming back.

Most Helpful Guy

• if the white race or white people feel it is so important to have white people on earth they can simply not have sex with people of other ethnicity and races.

but the one world race means the erasing of all races not just one race

What Girls Said 2

• Please tell me you're trolling cause you are making no sense whatsoever

• This is a weird question

What Guys Said 4

• tbh, I think it should. It seem that they are pitful. I had ever seen a white try not to use the power--You know many races would die for them... so...
    We have proverb like Helen in the Troy.
    Sigh dont know what is my thought about it
    It is not necessary for me. So see other's opinion.

• You know why we are white in Europe? Because natural selection made it so due to geographical location. Natural selection will not suddenly make us all brown. That makes no sense.

And dont give me the excuse that we dont need to survive anymore, natural selection is always under effect.

• you do know we all evolved from africa dont you?

• Yeah cool... what about the other races?