Isn't it funny how triggered people get when you bring up negative facts about Hilary Clinton?

lmao..

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I never get to fite like that. I only get blocked.
    Nah but like, not sure why Clinton supporters are so smug about their chances of winning. It's like, _if_ you win, it's because you went up against someone who is a bit less shitty than your candidate, not because she's got great ideas and an excellent track record. This election is the most asinine one I've had to witness and the only ONLY good thing about it is that I got to buy a new popcorn maker. And Stephen Colbert has fodder for the next 4 years but, you know. Eh.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why we need caps on who can vote. Anyone who supports trump and Hillary (different from anyone who is choosing the lesser of 2 evils) should be banned. Clearly too stupid and ignant to have votes and be given political power in determining who will become the next president

What Girls Said 11

• Everyone gets offended by something. Hillary is going to win. Thats my prediction at least. I see know chance of trump winning. I don't like either of them but im pretty sure hillary has more experience and people can't be ignorant enough to hold grudges. See how offended they are then.

I think Hillary will do good, she has a strong stance on Putin and confronting Russia but she's right that we have to overthrow Assad, the Russians will mostly likely back off when Putin has to deal with Hillary. He'll go crying home to Moscow lol

• They're gonna vote for her and don't want to go through the discomfort of knowing bad things about her and voting for her anyways.

• lmao

• Trump supporters get pissy when you bring up his past.

• holy shit……. lol

• Lmfao clueless people

• Wowww!

• people get triggered from everything and anything. nothing new about this

• or Trump. Hardcore supporters tend to be a little off their rocker this election cycle but I mean it makes sense... look at the options -lol. People are just crazy.

• You grew up in a very old fashioned place with lots of ignorance judging by the way the guy talks. Disturbing some people are stick stuck 50 year behind.

• hahahaha Then, they should not have watched the debate last nite.
    She lost, this con.

haha Oh, but it is alright to mention what Donald has done? The past is the past with dumb stuff that should stay locked up in the smelly locker room locker.

What Guys Said 9

• They just really hate Trump and can't stand the thought of Hillary losing to him.

• There is triggering all around

• HILLARIOUS! Want to make an enemy for life? Easy! Just point out the facts about the "anointed one"...

• I'd fight him 😑

• you just grab em by the pussy and toss these losers out of your way!!

• A lot of people don't like when you bring up what Hillary has done.

• That's the vast majority of users on here.

• lol. I've seen this times 10 with trump supporters.

• isn't it the same with trump?