Who are you voting for and why?

If explaining, dont mention deleted emails of hillary or arrogant comments of trump. Everyone knows already. Thanks.

• Hillary Clinton
  • Donald Trump
1mo FYI: i don't need to know if you're not voting bc thats not relevant

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Donald Trump because I want him to blend liberal and conservative policies and make America great again.

What Guys Said 27

• Lowest home ownership rate in 51 years. Highest poverty rate since the Great Depression. More people on welfare and food stamps then at any time in history. Lowest labor participation rate since the 1970s. Lower average household income then 8 years ago when Obama took office. Highest national debt in history. More young people living in their parents homes after college than at any time in history (because they can't get decent jobs).

Middle East unstable and on fire... Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Egypt and now American ships are being attacked by Yemen. Islamic terrorism metastasizing from the region under Obama and Clinton's watch to every corner of the globe including infiltrating the United States and now carrying out the first successful deadly attacks within our borders since 9/11.

Russia moving against America's interests all over the globe unchallenged by the Obama administration and now threatening to create a Middle East war that threatens to erupt into a world war. A restart of the Cold War which Reagan won in the 1980s thanks to Clinton's failed "Russian reset" and abysmally failed policies vis-a-vis the Middle East while she was secretary of state.

The impending collapse of the health care system due to the failure of Obamacare which is now imploding from within.

Shall I go on? There's plenty more.

We don't need any more of that. Trump is the only candidate who represents change. Hillary Clinton vows to double down on all the things that created the above conditions under the last 8 years of Obama (many of which she herself was a central player in.)

• I am not voting for a criminal so I am voting Trump.

• Trump because I agree way more with his political views than with Hillarys.

• im voting for donald trump because i think he has a backbone.. another reason is that he isn't a sheep to political correctness

the final reason is that he is not hillary clinton

• I will vote for Trump although he is a buffoon but there is some hope he will learn to act more presidential. I could not vote for Clinton because there is no hope that she will become more honest or sincere.

• I'm deciding between Donald Trump and Gary Johnson. One thing is for certain though. Under absolutely no circumstances will I vote for Hillary Clinton.

• Where's Gary Johnson and Jill Stein? Their missing from your poll. I will be voting for Jill Stein of the green party as I agree with most of her views and like the fact she isn't corrupt and take shady money. I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils. #NeverTrump #JillNotHill.

• I would support Hillary because I don't agree with Donald's policies.

• I'm voting for TRUMP so the man haters don't take over the country. If Hillary gets elected it will be illegal to have a penis.

People in political stance are mostly men so that couldnt happen

• I do not feel Trump is even remotely qualified or stable enough to be president. You can't have a president who can be so easily goaded into an overnight Twitter war.

Opinion owner. I don't feel trump is even remotely qualified enough to be president or stable enough This here is what I hope an opposition says about him next time they think about doing something to us... so for that reason.. trump

• Hillary Clinton. I would vote for her (with the exception of being 18) regardless of the emails. Take them out of the equation and you have an experienced politician who is way more respected than the orange furball who is stirring up civil war

• Hillary because while Hillary is in it for money and power, Trump's in it for money and power AND he used the word "pussy." Advantage: Hillary.

Opinion owner. Just curios tho... I thought it's the other way around !!

@Djaaaaaay Nah once you say anything sexual you're a rapist unless you're a Dem.

Opinion owner. Hahaha.. that's a good one. !!

• Voting for Trump.

• I probably won't be voting.

• you forgot to include the third party candidates in the poll

I didn't. I just wanted to see between Hillary and Donald

• Johnson, Because at 37 I shouldn't have to find a Dealer/Doctor for Pot.

• CNN and other networks won't cover wikileaks for all but 2 mins but there is so much damage and corruption there with the democrats it's beyond belief. There is no way I can support Hillary, I would vote democrat possibly but not for hillary

• I trust her more than I trust him. Neither is perfect, but then JFK was a womaniser, Abe Lincoln was not 'standard' American either.

Opinion owner. You trust her more than you trust him , that's exactly what I hope another government sees also. That's why he's got my vote , only reason.

• Neither.

• Ooh, thanks for the Jill Stein option there

• I can't vote, but I like Hillary's economic policy better. Also, I appreciate how she makes it clear exactly what she plans to do

• Hillary to piss off all the Reich wing nuts on gag.

Same for me! I would love to see all of those SJW wing-nut, looney-left, dolts have a complete melt down when Trump is elected.

The only people who believe everything they see on the media are sheep.

@NedfromtheNed that's not a media site. It's the site of a statistician who takes an aggregate of ALL the polls and called every state correctly of the last 2 presidential elections missing only 1 or 2 in each election. Way more accurate than the media.

you suffer from confirmation bias. So keep believing what you want to believe if it makes you feel better. Though it'll probably help if you accept he's lost now to lessen the blow.

• I'm voting for Hillary Clinton the lesser of two evil.

• im going to vote hillary. trump is a failure and needs to be bailed out, every time he does

• I'm trying to decided between one of the 2 remaining 3rd party candidates, although I know they can't possibly win but I don't like Trump or Hillary so I know I won't vote for either of them.

Vote for Johnson. (I am, too.) He may become President, but he has enough support to break the legal chains made by the 2 parties against everyone else: automatic inclusion to ballots and free taxpayers' money. Usually the 3rd parties have to spend >50% their donations for a chance of being included to the ballots. If Johnson (L) breaks this, BOOM! 3-party system! (4 if Stein also makes it.) Vote (L) for highest chances... or Stein, but enciurage others to do join you as well.

Yeah, it is rigged, but it change requires action. Unless a 3rd party reaches 5% vote (and, thus, gets the prior-mentioned goodies to level out the playing field and ushering in a multi-party system), things still won't change and the nation will be condemned to a 2-party election system. We, the next generation, have to change it and we already are: Look at the most common supporters of the 3rd parties are.
      www.usatoday.com/.../

Time is our ally here. All we have to do is be patient and vote for our conscience with every election. We will win... in due time.

@N192K001

I suppose I can try, but if things aren't getting better I really want to just get on up and get outta here before things become much worse than it currently is now.

• I'll vote Trump because I just can't get behind someone (Clinton) who will flip-flop on issues and say literally anything to get you on her side. Trump may be flawed but he's sticking to his guns and not back tracking to save face

What Girls Said 13

• I have done my own Homework and Know of him for Years as a Great Business man. I trust him as well.
    I wanto Give him a Chance to Try and make America Great Again, because he is Right... For 30 years, dear, Clinton has Failed Miserably at doing this. Plus she is very Dishonest and Cagey.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• probably no one. for sure NOT hillary though

• Mom is voting for Trump because "not Hillary", and my other parent is voting for Hillary because "not Trump".

• Too bad the rest of America gave me such crappy picks for the first presidential election I can vote in.. I won't be voting.

• Voting trump because we need a wall

• i'm not voting. they both suck.

• I will not be voting.

• it is so confusing for people to whom they should vote because Hilary Clinton and Donald trump have seriously have done enough shitty mistakes, some controversial statements..

• There should be a see results button for those who can't vote

• Trump because he's more realistic.

• Trumps a bitch

• Hillary because she's not trump and has experience.

Good point, she does have experience breaking the law and getting away with it.

@Maik567 well that's just great! I'm left leaning. I know Clinton has done shady stuff, so has trump and basically every politician that exists.

Exactly... you said it OP... politicians are corrupt. Always. That is why I think trump will actually stand by his word.

• Hillary Clinton after what trump said I don't know how people can vote for him...

Said? The leaked audio?

Well he's ignorant. he's one of many men that think men are at a higher standing. He talks out his ass yet most of the voters agree. (Which is very disappointing btw). Good point about the children. Although children should be learning from their parents, most of their parents take the side of trump. So thats unfortunate.

Most children don't learn from their parent anymore. I know that child are a lot more influencable by celebrity and all people they see on tv. They try to act the same, etc.. And if their parent support Trump then that's not a good things for the future generation