Who is for the world of the Left Liberals?

A world of micro aggressions, social justice warriors, black lives matter, new atheism, safe spaces, feminism, transgender bathrooms and absent gender pronouns.

• I am a Left Wing Liberal, can't wait! Vote Hilary
  • I am a Right wing conservative! I want Trump
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of what you mentioned is socialism rather than liberalism. Liberals aren't left wing enough. Neoliberalism is an ideology which facilitates capitalism.

It sounds like the Asker is referring to the American political spectrum, where the word "Liberal" refers to a more communitarian/authoritarian ideology.

Strangely, in the U. S., Libertarians are considered to be center-right, but it's important to understand that at least in the case of the U. S., the traditional right-left spectrum doesn't adequately describe things. That's why political scientists went to a Cartesian system a while back with communitarianism/individualism and authoritarianism/liberty as the four axes.

Republicans are generally individualism/authoritarian, Democrats are communitarianist/authoritarian, and there are multiple different types of Libertarians that encompass both individualism/liberty and communitarianism/liberty.

@AssJacket Ah I see, thank-you. That was informative :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I thing your writing a narrative and it's kind of clear where your probably coming from. Either way I really hate that people think it's left or right. I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal on practical topics. I think it's idiotic to compare atheism and feminism to gender absent pronouns and what ever the hell "micro aggression" is. Yes transgender bathrooms might lead to an awkward situation on New Years but it's not really pushing a boundary that far since most of us aren't checking the person in the other stall for a penis and the transgendered have been going to the bathroom their comfortable with since before this became an issue.

What Girls Said 4

• Is there a reason you have to either left or right winged? Can't we all just be reasonable people?

Get a job and start paying your fair share of taxes.

@AssJacket Left/Right distinction is mostly about economics. Unless you think bathroom politics and other SJW causes are pressing civil rights issues.

Politics in democratic societies is mostly about economics. Politicians promise to do great things using other people's money. Everything comes down to taxation and wealth redistribution. No we can't all be "reasonable" people, when everybody thinks they are a special snowflake victim, and deserve government funding to overcome their **oppression**.

@hansmoleman That still has nothing to do with her personal finances.

• Yeah, you're a troll. Get a life.

• I am conservative...

• I am a registered Republican hanging there head and voting for Hillary and counting the days until the next election and this one hasn't even happened yet!

What Guys Said 14

• As opposed to right liberals? I'm neither. any person who blindly follows any ideology is a full on retard

• The left has become a complete and utter joke for the most part. There are very few leftist that still carry rational thought.

one of the crazy things i noticed from the left is they seem most confused about whether gender is real or not.

on one hand they sasy that you cannot be born with a male or female brain. gender is a social construct.

on the other hand they say that actually there is a male and female brain... thus there is a reson to be transgender

one other crazy left conflict that they're bringing out is they brought back hitler's eugenics now. Under the token name of designer babies. same sex gender relationships can now have genetically modified babies from their sperm or eggs and conventional relationships can pick and choose their babies genetics.

The funny thing is... they advocate the right of women to have abortions... i wonder if they will be advocating abortion if the parents choose to abort the child because there is such a thing as a "gay gene" or will they be fighting for freedom

• I think balance is ideal. Those videos are funny though.

• I am apolitical and i do not subscribe to any ideology. They are always enforced sooner or later and i hate such authoritarian approaches.

Just curious, do you like the idea of any of the above mentioned tjhings becoming standard? how about designer babies or same sex babies

gay or lesbian couples having babies through genetic manipulation

I dont know i have to look into it.

• No wonder why you're a blue anon, this question is very stupid. But hey you're allow to be stupid.

• I am a left wing liberal and I will vote Clinton. I am not hesitant in showing that I am a Clinton supporter and that I refuse to vote Trump.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of losers on Girls Ask Guys who are Trump supporters.

I'm offended by your different opinion

Hispanic isn't a race, neither is Islam. Commenting on people of a race isn't racist unless you're insulting that race directly. .. he actually has a huge minority following. You didn't really give an example

No, but they are still minorities and Trump's a bigot. I am not changing and I will vote for Clinton.

• if you are kicking back living on the backs of others thanks to the government you love liberalism.

If you are so rich that a system where you can get farther ahead by working harder and smarter is not important to you ANYMORE, you love liberalism.

If you've made bad choices that will hold you back but want others who've acted responsibly to "pick up the tab", you love liberalism

• A "world of left liberals" you say?

*Hits nuke launch button*

• I'm a conservative.

• and cowards who post crap anonymously...

• It's not about "right wing" vs "left wing"... it's about RIGHT vs WRONG

• so, you're afraid of progressivism, essentially?

• Characterized, absurd hate mongering.
    what else can you expect from reich wing nuts since propaganda is the only thing they're good at.

• Honestly, liberal > conservative

World always changing, few decades ago the world was righ wing. I prefer left

your different opinion offends me

Don't worry, world is leaning to the right again.