Do old people depress you?

Srs. I'm talking like 80+. Looks fcking miserable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Old people in Tunisia are so cute always calling you "my daughter " even if they don't know you and sending you blessings ugh adorable ❤️ They are so serene 💛
    Here in Paris they seem a bit grumpy sometimes but whe they open up to you they are adorable (usually).

Most Helpful Guy

• I like old people at least the ones here in my town are really nice and talkative I've just been working out a lot of times and they'll come up to you and say you know you remind me of someone or something like that then before you know it we're in a deep conversation about family.

It's great honestly and a lot of younger people love the older people in my town they're funny and just good company.

What Girls Said 19

• Nah what depresses me is betas trying to act alpha

• Why would they depress me? They lived a full life and most people don't even get to see their own children grow up. I admire old people, and I kinda envy them.

The fact that they can't really do anything and knowing it's almost over.

• I can't stand nursing homes because of this...

• Why are they depressing you? One day you'll be their age, being a senior is a privilege. Not many people reach that age.

• No, I actually like old people a lot more than I do people my own age. Taking with them is always calming, and they're cute like wrinkly babies.

• no what depresses me really is when old people loose their companion
    and then they re really all alone

• 0|0
  • Yeah sometimes.
    Especially if their husband or wife died and they're just lonely.

• nope, but it makes me aware of myself, as in am I spending my youth the right way

• Yeah. Gotta deal with them everyday.

This 75 year old woman came into my work today she broke her pelvis trying to have sex with her husband. 😹😹

• no way ,, actually they are pretty cool, telling their stories when they were in schools, telling how they got their first love.. not all the old people are boring, i find them quite interesting...

• No. Old people are funny!

• Only of they're depressing.

• A little bit

• If im not dead by 40 I'm killing myself

• Nothing is more depressing than 30 somethings trying to act young. cringe so hard my face cramps

• Not all the time. It depends on how you present yourself. Some people in there 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s (you get the idea) depress me. Some people in there 80s+ can be very happy.

• Just grumpy old ones who are cranky and unreasonable.

• No I like them and think they are cute and so sweet. I once took care of this older man, (he was about to die) and I got the opportunity to learn about his life and younger years.. He outlived the love of his life and was in his way down but he had the most beautiful smile right up until the end. I like them.

What Guys Said 4

• If they're in a terrible quality of life that reminds me of my own impending transition to a pile of mush and bones, then, yes. I truly dread what my generation will be like when we grow old. :-(

If the old folks are in a healthy state of mind, then I enjoy their company greatly.

• No but the places where some stay do

• They depress me because I know I'll never live to be that old.

• Only if I'm stuck living with them