Is it okay for me to feel bad my quiz grade is a C+?

I feel so bad. I got a 4 out of 6.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's alright to feel bad, but don't let it put you down. One C+ isn't the end of the world. Learn from this and try even harder next time.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends

easy quiz, and you failed due to not studying etc, then I would feel bad too

hard quiz, despite studying for hours got c+, I would feel alright, and kinda content in my heart if I know I did my part

I studied for hours. Got through 33 pages of notes, in reading. Took a sample quiz, and also took little notes on the side.

I think the quiz was supposed to be hard because the class average right now is in the 50s (but this could also be because some people didn't take the quiz and got a 0).

So yeah it sucks I feel bad but I also know that getting two questions wrong on a quiz is not really bad. It's just two questions but because there were only 6 in total, it seems like a big deal.

oh I see
      yeah I get it :)
      cheer up though
      good luck for the next :)

What Guys Said 3

• Since when is 66% a C+ ? That's a D as far as I know. I hope the class is curved.

66% is a C+

D is mid-50s.

Where are you from that a 66% is a C+? That's a D in the states.

@Elarra in Canada (idk if she's from there or not) grading is selected by the teacher. Some teachers have 50 passing grade, where others have 60 as a passing grade and so on.

• if you did your best don't worry

The thing is, the quiz was out of such few marks that I think I even realize where I made a mistake.

It's okay, it's jsut a quiz.

• C++ is a good program. No problem.

What Girls Said 3

• C+ is bad but that's not too many points so just ace something with more points and that assignment won't even matter

• it's always good to hold yourself to a higher standard

C isn't bad but it's the drive to do your best will get you far

The class average is in the low 50s. So I guess I'm not the only one doing badly, but maybe some people didn't take the quiz at all and so they failed.

• It's okay I got a 52 on my last test.