What do you think of red lipstick?

Do you like wearing it? Do you like how it looks on others? What's your opinion on it?
What do you think of red lipstick?

• Hot😛
  • Not🙅
  • Eh😐

Most Helpful Guy

• Red lipstick can be very hot. But most girls can't pull it off I think. I also think that for girls who can, they need to be careful with the brand and shade. Some girls will do better with just a (for lack of a better word) matte finish rather than something glossy.

Some girls really do look best without it but the only way to find your color is to keep looking, which I get it, is an expensive task.

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks nice but I attract a lot of attention whenever I put on red lipstick. And I don't really like getting attention like that, so I hardly wear it.
    On the other hand, my guy LOVES it when I put on bright red lipstick, so I do it for him. I welcome the attention from him ;)

What Guys Said 15

• Depends what else you are wearing and the occasion

• ugh, I like this...
    usually I prefer without lipstick, but if it's something then I prefer a nice dark red or something close to natural

• Best on Brunettes and black haired beauties. Sometimes on red heads, not on blondes. Jmo

• Too much contrast. It looks fucked up... Keep it simple...

tutorial.top10inaction.com/.../htmll3.jpg

• Red lipstick looks pretty on a girl.

• I like all lipstick

• Nah, I prefer natural lips.

• I don't like lipstick.

• I think it's sexy. I like it a lot on girls.

• Eh. Usually not terrible, but I don't think it makes anyone look better.

• It's hot

• super hot

• Its disgusting it makes all women look like stupid spoiled whores. Even if my future girlfriend wore it deep down I would hate and even if she gave me a boner I would respect her less cause of it. ITS SICKENING AND TOO DISNEYSEE ID ALSO PRETEND I AM OK WITH IT BUT IN THE BED ROOM BE MORE ROUGH WITH HER AS A WAY OF SUBTLY PUNISHING HER

• Red lipsticks is done to cause the lips to become more vibrant and youthful. Do you know how the story of using red lip stick came to be?

• well, stewie from family guy once said that only attention seeking Jezebels wear red lipstick butttttt, it's only a cartoon, righhhhttttt?

What Girls Said 26

• Hot but Not... For me.
    I am More into the Crimson like Colors.
    Good luck. xx

women shouldn't wear it its disgusting don't you agree?

Don't you think it makes all women look like whores though at hallax point?
      if my future girlfriend ever wore that I'd punish her for it in the bed room by being hardcore not in the good way.

@blondfrog not really. However, if it is too dark, just not too becoming. xx

• I use to love it
    Now i prefer nude rosy shades but still like red on some occasions specially with a black dress

• Being blonde and fair skinned I have to carefully choose the shades of red I wear but I love wearing red lipstick as well as kissing a woman wearing red lipstick.

I get what you mean, my hair isn't quite blonde but I have vary fair skin. It's hard finding lipstick that looks good on me... but I feel this one looks pretty good.

do you like thin or thick lips?

@Amlal Depends on the woman's face, both thin and full lips can be very sexy depending on the structure of the rest of her face.

• I think it depends on the girl and her other make-up, simply it's going to make one's lips the focal point of their face. It looks really stunning on some women, but other times it just looks garish.

• Personally, I don't like it.

• I love it. I wear it every chance I get, I just keep the rest of my makeup extremely simple.

• I like red lipstick. It's very chic. However, on some people it doesn't look good based on their skin tone.

• I love red lipstick, one of my favorite lipstick colors. It's a classic indeed. I especially love it when it leans a bit towards coral/orange. I think it adds a pretty pop of color, hence it brightens the face.

• I like it. I wear it like everyday

• I like the way it looks on other girls, but I can't pull it off.

I'm sure you can, you just have to do d the right shade.

do d is supposed to be find... I don't know how that happened.

• 💖💞💋💋💋💋

:)

• Some people can pull it off than others. I like it but I'm too white, or not the "right" color for a red lipstick.

• Red lipstick look good on some people but the rest of the make up have to be simple and not too much. I don't look good with red lipstick but I like it on my friends.

• Hot. I wear it a lot.

• When I'm feeling particularly red

• I don't like it cause I don't feel I can pull it off. It looks good on you though.

• I usually wear dark red lipstick. Yeah, I like it.

• I like red lipstick, but it doesn't look that great on me.

• Red lipstick looks hot!!

• It makes some look like they have yellow/er teeth

• i always thought red was purty

• I love red libsticks

• Not for everyday

• hot hot but it looks unattractive on the girl of the pic

• i think it looks good on everyone

• I think you would look better in lighter shades, but you do you! If you like it, make it work girly. I think deep reds are generally beautiful especially on women of darker skin tones.