Do you identify as a feminist?

Strictly for educational purposes. ^_^

• Yes
  • No
  • Results

Most Helpful Girl

• No! and I also dont believe this MGTOW crap which is the punk weak guys answer to feminism.

Feminism is an unnatural, artificial and abnormal product of contemporary social disintegration, which in turn is the inevitable result of the rejection of all trans­cendental, absolute moral and spiritual values. The feminists wish to abolish the very characteristics, which make man human and undermine the foundation of all his relationships and social ties. The result will be suicide, not only of a single nation as in the past, but of the entire human race.

The student of anthropology and history knows the abnormality of the Feminist movement because all human cultures that we know of throughout prehistorically and historic times make a definite clear-cut distinction between "masculinity" and "femininity" and pattern the roles of men and women accordingly. The disintegration of the home and family, the loss of the authoritarian role of the father have been directly responsible for the fall of every nation which these evils become prevalent.

Feminists assert the absolute and unqualified equality of men and women, not withstanding anatomical differences. They deny that there is any inherent biological distinction between men and women on the basis of sex which determines that the wife should be the housewife and mother and the husband the breadwinner and authoritarian head of the family. They demand the abolition of institutional marriage, home and family, the upbringing of a child should be a public responsibility.

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminism is a curse on civilizations just look at India which was in a league of its own and its demise into obscurity because of its arrogant demand of gender equality due to its belief in power in superior strength. The net result was its fall as the mightiest civilization and religion (this fact disgusts me right now about how it was used to brainwash our entire populace for 2000 years) other civilizations such as China while boasting about themselves as the middle kingdom central to the world and their leader as emperor's of heaven under the mandate of heaven humbly accepted us and called India the heavenly center and two other civilizations of mesoamerica were wiped out and renamed india (Red Indians) due to the effect it had on Europe and the rest of the old world. There were times when the entire continent of Asia was personified by India because everything else was not worth giving an identity to by others even when China was acknowledged as trading bloc and a civilization. The vedic age (the cursed replica of what America tries to be today in a way) may be some kind of great age but to me and other people worthy of intelligence and respect is the dark age that I wish had never visited Indus and its peoples.

What Girls Said 8

• Why does everyone bash feminism? Just because a lot of the feminists now are crazy doesn't mean that all feminism is bad.

• Is everyone in this comment section a fucking moron? The definition of feminism is "the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men." while the definition of of equestrianism is "of, relating to, or believing in the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities." IS THAT NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING? When you say you're not a feminist, then you're automatically saying you're NOT for equal rights. years, there are some people who take this to an extreme and are just ridiculous. They're called feminazi's. There's a difference between the two. Does it really take a 14 year old to explain this shit to grown ass adults?

• Not to the extreme. Do I think that women should be paid as much as men? Yes. Am I going to be public about that and start going to rallys? No. I don't want to force my beliefs down people's throats.

Only that the wage gap doesn't exist and the differences in salaries come from type of careers most women choose and the hours they work.

@bedroomdweller I always thought that was the case but I've never really looked it up.

• No. I am egalitarian.

• No. I do not.

• No I do not.

• No. I support equality.

• I identify as an equalist. I approve of feminism and would speak on that topic. Many people need feminism in this world, especially in countries where the women are drastically mistreated compared to men. But it's kinda scary to say "I'm a feminist" because people like to attack you without even knowing you at all. Sadly.

What Guys Said 9

• There should have been a "Hell, no!" option. :)

• Fuck no.

• yes, i do

• Absolutely not.

• I am not cancer, so no.

• Hell to the fuckity no

• Fuck no. I'm a PROUD MISOGYNIST and hardcore patriarch

• No ways. I almost never date feminists. They are horrible women.

• Used to, not anymore