If you didn’t have to worry about money or a job, where would you live in the world?

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Arizona, San Diego, Ecuador, Australia

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thanks ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• Australia, New Zealand, the United States, the United Kingdom, and so on, the environment is good, the local big foreign countries in the west, I heard that house prices are low, welfare is good, the environment is good, the person is simple

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Santorini, Greece or Malmö, Sweden

0|1
    0|0
  • God if I didn't have to worry about that I might be able to finally know what it feels like to relax.

About your questions either some where in Europe or Japan.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would live on a little beach where I could sunbake and swim in the nude, grow or catch my own food and not have to deal with the worlds bullshit

0|1
    0|0
  • New York, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Italy, Japan, Korea and many other.

Basically, I would want to live in each country for at least a month and move around basically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even though I love the US, I would want to live in Australia for a while it sounds great down there. I might try Italy and Sweden tho I don't know how safe Europe is now so I'd stick with Australia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind living some years in the UK or US, Canada etc but I really want to settle down either in Tunisia or the middle east like Quatar, Oman or the Emirates.

0|0
    0|0
  • New Zealand

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd live in Finland 🇫🇮 Or maybe Belgium 🇧🇪

0|0
    0|0
  • Either where I live now or the outskirts of London.

0|0
    0|0
  • San Diego, Toronto, Sydney, Manila, Buenos Aires, Seoul, or Tokyo

0|0
    0|0
  • Brazil , NYC, Venice, Tokyo, Vietnam, Anywhere in Africa, Hawaii, really any of the "getaway destination" islands etc

0|0
    0|0
  • hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Canada, Ireland or Sweden.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Probably New Zealand, Singapore, Australia, and various islands in the Oceania region, because I think they are nice and warm all year round.

0|0
    0|0
  • Paris, France.

Most people would choose a tropical area if they were asked this question, but I simply can't stand hot weather. I would much prefer the cooler climate of central or northern Europe. Plus, Paris is supposed to be one of the most beautiful cities on Earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I would probably want to travel a bit before picking a location.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to live in Costa Rica, Norway, Australia and New Zealand for a while. Would never leave Canada for good though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Canada

0|0
    0|0
  • @ElissaDido , where do you want to live? I choose there

1|0
    0|0
  • Right where I am now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably on an island resort somewhere far far away near the equator.

0|0
    0|0
  • In London probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • than I would travel around the world instead of setting down a one place...

0|0
    0|0
  • My fking bedroom

0|0
    0|0