Anyone want to vent or just have random stuff on their mind?

Right now I'm just laying down feeling overwhelmed that I'm about to be an uncle in a months time, but even at my age I still feel like I don't really have my shit together. I just really wonder what my purpose is. Sometimes I lay down and wonder why am I here? Sometimes I also wonder how the stuff inside jello stays in place no matter how much it jiggles. What about you? Anything you want to vent about, be random about, or just have on your mind? I'm here to listen

Most Helpful Girl

• Being an uncle would be a really great experience. I'm an Aunty 4 times now lol but it never gets boring for me. My sister's first child is my Godson apparently (which i didn't find out till this year actually). Gelatine is a great food ingredient for jello (and cheesecake) hehe

Um i'm tired of this depressing cold and rainy weather. So much for spring. Retail therapy helps temporarily with my stress, so does drinking beer, and coffee. But I don't want to go to that resort to feel happy or better (emotionally). Just need to face the stress *sigh*

Most Helpful Guy

• Jello is composed of long, rigid but flexible, protein chans, that are extracted from bone marrow. When you heat it up, the bonds in the protein chains break, so it turns into fluid and becomes mouldable. Once it starts to cool down, the broken chains begin to reconnect and the jello returns to its normal bouncy texture, retaining the shape of its mould.

Don't know about the uncle thing lol but you should use it as precise for when you have a kid of your own.

I have something to vent. Recently I discovered that everything in the universe is either a potato, or not a potato, and it baffles me O_o

What Girls Said 16

• :) You're the best for that jello bit. I think about that too. It's crazy to think... I've been working so hard, but I have virtually no savings because it's all gone to renting my school apartment and school. It's depressing. It's like I'll always be the broke one. I'm tired of it. Haha, everyone feels this way-but I just wish my family had more money, then I could save vs everything going away as soon as I get it. I think working hard and focusing on a goal (no matter how 'small') is the best way to get over the angst you're feeling and that a lot of other young people are feeling.

• If I am supposed to try having a full fledged relationship with a girl or just a fling... I am bisexual and just began exploring this side of me hardcore. Or... am I destined to upset my Dad and marry a woman? I do want kids though :'( Ahh help me...

• No need to stress over that, I'm sure when the time comes you'll be an awesome uncle.

Like you I feel overwhelmed but for different reasons. Each time I try to study anything my throat closes up and I start to have an anxiety attack. I have a learning disorder so that might be why. Still I feel like I'm doomed and stupid.

• Brock from pokemon is black lol just kidding www.girlscouts.org/en/cookies/cookies.html#75042

Anyways im editing my novel I wrote and its so fucking hard! I can not even get the plot straight. I thought i knew it, but thinking about it makes me want crawl in a corner

• Don't worry. Many people our age feel like we don't have our lives figured out like we should.

I've got too much on my mind, though that's nothing new.

Just like I said most of the kids I went to school with are already married, have kids and good jobs

• Awe I was so happy when I was an aunt! I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew 😊. Currently my school life is stressful and just kind of draining. I've been staying up really late and getting g up really early so I'm struggling to wake up every morning. My social life is getting interesting for the first time in my life, but I can't tell if it's gonna be interesting in a good or bad way yet. I guess I'll find out. I've never wanted to sleep for a month straight more than I do right now. I kinda don't want to get up anytime soon.

• Try being in your 30s feeling the same way :/ It's like I've gone backwards. 20s was all work and no play. Now I want to play and not really work. So weird. Hopefully my upcoming trip will be fruitful. Though mildly annoyed at someone who's very unresponsive with email/messages. Being an uncle should be fun. Almost like being a dad without all the stress and responsibility I suppose.

• here's alittle secret from one adult to another... no one has it all figured out. Everyone is running around blind. Adults are just kids in bigger skin suits and more responsibility.

Nice little quote from Mr. Neil Gaiman (Ocean at the End of the Lane): “Grown-ups don't look like grown-ups on the inside either. Outside, they're big and thoughtless and they always know what they're doing. Inside, they look just like they always have. Like they did when they were your age. Truth is, there aren't any grown-ups. Not one, in the whole wide world.”

All you can do is find the best in every situation and learn to laugh at yourself. One foot in front of the other and you quickly realize everyone else is just doing the same.

This is coming from a married mother of 2 by the way. No one is much different then you we are all just packaged different ways and have different motivations and reasons for driving forward. We are all just ships in the sea. Goodluck Sir!

just find a motivation and a reason for now and swap it out for another when it comes around and it will... in the words of Dory "Just Keep swimming".

• I'd love to vent right now because I've had A LOT on my mind lately and I'm dealing with a few things, but I'm not trying to depress anyone or have any judgement passed on me so I'll just keep it to myself

• I'm having bad days. I don't wanna talk much about it but people I love are not being there when I need them most. And this sucks. They're supposed to stay close to me when I'm sad not only when I'm chill

• If it makes you feel better, no one ever really gets their shit together.

I'm 25 going on 26 Most of my friends are already married and have a family. While I'm still trying to find myself. I've been stuck in neutral since I was 22 after my grandmother died.

You're welcome.

I really wish my grandmother was still here. Here and! y grandfather raised me

• Vent...
    Ugh why do I want a guy who doesn't want me and I know is no good for me?
    He was nice at first but now pretends he doesn't know me in the presence of his friends

• I'm thinking about how bad it would be for me to eat this entire pan of cinnamon rolls I'm baking.

• I have a LOT on my mind lately... 😐

• No. I don't sit around and wonder how jello stay in place even though it jiggles.

• Nope. I'm pretty happy 😊

What Guys Said 11

• Don't worry Stephen, I am 47 and sometimes have days like that - Imagine you had your shit sorted, imagine how bored you would be, you would have to fill the 10 hours a day you currently spend thinking about things with something else to think about (LoL) - I personally believe finding the answer is the worst outcome possible.

• I'm so pissed off because my stocks only went up by 10 points today... it should have been at least 20!

• I'm convinced that Trump is one of the Orangutans from Planet of the Apes and that he traveled back in time. That's the only logical conclusion.

• I've been frustrated with my dating life because it seems like the girls I've met are at either two extremes, very clingy or very flaky. No happy medium.

• Just tired but can't sleep cause I'm up thinking about stuff. And I ran out of milk so no cereal for me.

• Right now I'm just nervous cause some girl hasn't texted me today all day long!! Gosh why are chick so hard to understand:(

• I'm laying here in my parents basement thinking about how big of a failure i've been. i was extremely motivated in years prior but i got into a bad habit. it feels like my mind and body arewaking up from a slumber. This all started when i was 11 and was unfortunately powerless against the pull of internet pornography. I have spent the last few years of my life struggling with trying to end this mental pull, infact it stopped being fun at around age 14 but my habits were so diveloped that it felt right. this habit cost me my confidence, it brought me anxitey, this habit made me objectify women as sex objects. i couldn't even hold a smooth conversation with a women if you paid me a billion dollars with out her wanting to awkwardly back away and drive off like she was in the fast and the furios franchise. also im African and i live in one of the most racist places in america that prides itself on being nice "IOWA". Honest opinion of myself right now is pretty low. I understand that the things i did/didn't do don't make up who i am in my present moment, but the thing is my mind can only draw from the things i've done/witnessed so this means i currently have a shitty opinion of myself right now. Still a virgin at 19. when i was under the spell of overindulgence of porn and overmasterbatiion my body barely had any testorone in it at a given time and this made me very tired, irritated, and demotivated all the time. but now that the fog is starting to lift from my eyes i see a trail of distruction and pain i've caused the people around me. my family is enstranged partly due to me because i was always the energy behind the family and when the porn took me at 12 i was too powerless to overcome it. now that the world needs me to make something happen i am starting to build up my skills of confidence even though fake, (fake it till i make it.), my skills of communication because the habit was one i could only do in provate which led to my social skills taking a nose dive. i also need to find my passion again. the hunger for living is coming back like a lions raor, i literally can't sit still because my body now has all it's testorone working and it feels amazing thus far. so guys stop masterbating and the level of drive and wanting to accomplish shit will make you crazy if you do go out and get shit done. my body feels different now that im not draining it, i can feel everything.

• It's the gelatin.

• belief dictates purpose so what is your belief

Sometimes I lay down and wonder why am I here?

• you should read the myTake I just posted.

• I'm wondering if I should change my philosophy of answering questions on here. There are a lot of dumb ones

are you saying mine are dumb

Not not at all. I was thinking about the ones I just answered about how I feel when I'm on my period. I obviously didn't have much to add to that convo