Girls and guys what do you prefer: great body and average dick or big dick normal/fat body?

In this poll we consider everything else equal: face, personality, height and other traits of the guy. What do you girls prefer in a guy from the two options and what do you guys wished to have?

• Great body and strength, average dick
  • Skinny/Normal/Fat body, big dick

What Girls Said 2

• Girls and guys what do you prefer: great body and average dick or big dick normal/fat body?
    B. Skinny/normal/fat body, big dick

I just wouldn't have sex with him until he worked out. You can change your body but dick size is pretty much staying the same.

Yes you are right but I forgot to write in the question that we consider things unchangeable. I mean you just met these 2 guys who are equal in all other aspects but only dick and body changes, which one would you prefer? Also off topic do you like my body in this picture cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../coverd.jpg?2
      You can't clearly see much there expect I am doing the hardest athletic exercise, the planche. I am great body average dick guy

Sorry didn't read entire thing you had choosen B. Thanks for your opinion.

• Definitely the first option. To me, there's nothing even wrong with an average size. A big size could potentially hurt.

nice lol I am first option 5.9 inch length girth dick and great body

What Guys Said 1