What's your gender ideology?

What kind of gender movement you support?

• I'm a Feminist
    36% (9)11% (4)21% (13)Vote
  • I'm a Masculinist
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • I'm an Egalitarian
    24% (6)37% (14)32% (20)Vote
  • I'm a Femi-Nazi / Misandrist
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • I'm a Masculi-Nazi / Misogynist
    0% (0)5% (2)3% (2)Vote
  • I'm Neutral / Indifferent
    24% (6)37% (14)32% (20)Vote
  • I'm a Misanthrope (I hate all humans, regardless of their gender)
    12% (3)7% (3)8% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|1
7|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a feminist, but not a femi-nazi.

1|1
    0|1
    • 1mo

Thank you for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a male feminist, though I don't support femi-nazism.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm feminist, which is actually not different from Egalitarian which many people here don't even get

1|2
    0|3
    • 1mo

Nah plenty of understand Feminism rather well, they just also understand the flip side of that conversation and so they realize Feminism is in fact not about equality, even though the useful idiots of the movement believe it is.

But this is probably a pointless conversation, talking to a Feminist about how Feminism got it wrong is very much like talking to a strongly religious person about evolution.

• Show All
    • 1mo

yeah it's super shitty. Especially with Communism, that could have been really cool to see how it worked out.

• 1mo

@Jager66 Yeah, I agree.

• I don't support any, does that make me a bad person? No... I detest labels.

1|2
    0|0
  • Feminist means those who support equal rights. I don't see any differences between feminist and egalitarian. The word feminist represents the history when women didn't have equall rights and still so.

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't label myself, so none.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know what to choose because i don't believe in equality let alone supporting it because i believe that we've both been created for different purposes and responsibilities, plus, we both generally have different capabilities and brain capacities.

0|1
    2|0
    • 1mo

Created for different purposes? Lol, we are not genetically engineered creatures :P
      Yeah, we're different, but what kind of movement is the closest to your philosophy?

• Show All
    • 1mo

@heythereambak to a guy who make a prideful comment about his gender.

• 1mo

You think women are stupid? Women can learn as good as men can, why are you insulting your own gender?
      It's not all about size, if you ever watched MMA, you could see that big guys often lose a match against smaller guys (e. g Bob Sapp). Now, if you compare Bob Sapp to an average male, you would easily come to a conclusion - he is way bigger and stronger... on the other hand, an average woman is not that much smaller from an average male.

• I'm a moderate feminist, not extreme :)

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 12

• I support Apache helicopters
    ichef.bbci.co.uk/.../_85687721_boeing.jpg

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't give a fuck about this tbh, west is too obsessed with gender. It roots to their culture.. Example, one of the most gender obsessed grammar is french, broke my balls learning these masculine feminine adjectives, pronouns, nouns shit.

1|1
    0|0
  • I want no discrimination between the sexes. I dont care what that makes me, probably neutral.

0|3
    0|0
  • My ideology is that individual traits are focused on more than gender – so for example, of course most men might _____ compared to women or vice versa but since there are always exceptions, we should judge based on the individual person we're currently "assessing" – and I do believe both genders should have equal rights.

In terms of gender roles, my general thoughts are "do whatever you want as long as you don't force it onto others". :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll vote none of them. Men are made men and women are made women. Men are made stronger to do certain functions ans women are made stronger to do other fun actions and evensone that men are not capable of doing.

So, everybody: Stay in YOUR shoes !!!

0|1
    1|0
    • 1mo

Typos typos typos... :(

*women are made stronger to do other functions, and even so me that men are not capable of doing*

• Show All
    • 1mo

@MALIKJOINT my point is, they don't HAVE to be. "Equality" means equality in rights. Nothing else.

• Live and let live.

1|1
    0|0
  • I put feminist but to be precise, I am a feminist who goes by dictionary - which roots for egalitarianism.

0|1
    0|0
  • Masculinist.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just don't care.

0|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

You are asexual?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Because asexuals usually don't care about gender movements.

• 1mo

I can tell you that I'm as straight as one can be. I just don't care about feminism and whatever the male equivalent is.

• Oh Jesus Christ...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a human, why isn't that an option

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ok, so it's option H)