Why Were The Women In The Mental Hospital So Interested in Me?

A few months ago I was commited to Saint John of Gods Midland psychiatric ward because I felt I wasn't good enough for women so I OD'd on sleep aid. But the whole time I was there, all of the female patients and even nurses were always happy to talk to me, and some of them even vaguely-sexually touched me. I got more female attention in a week of staying there than I had in my whole life. What's your opinion?

Oh and don't say "Only crazy girls will like you. Ahardyharhar." I'll be expecting that, so save your breath. They weren't neccesarily crazy. It's a legal requirement in my country to hospitalize somebody who fails a suicide attempt right off the bat regardless.

Most Helpful Guy

• There all are female nurses in the mental department in my hospital.
    They always look for males to help them when paitents drive crazy
    They beat nurses but they stop when men come.
    So maybe you think too much.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you were one of the only guys there.

What Guys Said 2

• I just don't understand why people resort to suicide, life is tough... I think the true stature of a man or woman comes from living it.

• So the person sent to the wacko basket thinks all the women there were "into him"?