Is it weird to use maxi pads with thongs?

Well, to start off with, I KNOW that I gotta go with other solutions but I hated and probably always will hate inserting up anything for my period. I honestly mean this. :(

I hate when panty lines are showing, so that's why I go for thongs usually, though my friends (two) said that they'd never do this and it just looks awful as it sticks out etc etc. Apparently it stays in place and to achieve maximum safety I go for the most absorbent.

Thanks for the thoughts :)

Pad for thongs are not enough capacity for my periods unfortunately.. :/

75

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just wear proper panties lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're worried about panty lines, you should also be worried about pad lines. Why don't you just buy some special underwear for that special time of month, and don't wear pants that cling to you?

What Guys Said 4

• Um, yeah, gross

• Just wear regular panties

• Why can't you change you panties type...

• Disturbingly disgusting. Thongs are skanky... add a bad, and wow... just wow...

What Girls Said 6

• Unfortunately, pads don't work well with thongs. However, I prefer to us3 them anyway

• just get pads for thongs

• just forgot to say, but now I updated it.. they're usually not enough :(

• @convo_king89 I do not understand what you just said

• helicopter= maxi pad

landing pad = the thong

• Either change to a tampon or change your underwear type..

• Uh where are you gonna stick it?

• well , some of it hangs out a bit, though wings apparently keeps em in place

• If you're going to wear tight clothes you will see the pad. Just wear normal underwear and looser fitting clothes for your period. Far more healthier too.

• That's mortifying and creepy. Just wear some dang period panties for a week! I recommend "THINX".