Halloween SPECIAL QUESTION 👽👽🤖🤖🤖👻👻👻💀💀💀👹👹👹💂🏻💂🏻💂🏻🕵🏻🕵🏻🕵🏻👮🏻👮🏻👮🏻🌌🌌🌌🔮🔮🔮⚰⚰⚰🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁🎁?

Hello GAGers!!!
Halloween is less than a month away. *i jump with joy*. This year the crazy Halloween (don't know whether it's real) rumour is Killing Clowns.
GAGers what's your opinion on it? Like it, scared for your life or don't care?

1mo Today, a killer clown came to gates of our school during our one hour lunch break. Thank god the gates were closed. The killer clown was first seen by a year 7 student. she started shouting and our teachers came running. Some of students saw the clown trying the climb the gates of our school ( I wasn't one of the students). Our head teacher called the police. But sadly the killer clown ran away. We still don't why he ran away because we are sure he didn't know that the police were coming.
1mo Now there is a rumour that killers clowns will surround our school on Halloween. As we all know that Halloween is on a Monday, (before this killer clown incident) our school had a Halloween party after school but unfortunately it's cancelled now.
I didn't care much about killer clowns, but after this incident I am really scared.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been hunting clowns for years, and this Halloween they should be everywhere so I'll be very busy I have to send them back to hell were they came from.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going as Wednesday Addams. Clowns have been spotted in the town next to mine, if one chases after me, I will shoot them it's legal in my state.

What Guys Said 16

• Haven't got as far as here (Ireland) yet - I thought it was a prank at first but latest reports seem to be taking it way too far

• The worst incidence of this was that someone got shot by a clown with a BB gun yesterday. there have been no deaths or attack connected to these idiots in clown masks so not exactly scared for my life haha

• Killing Clowns WOooooooo!!! Let them come!

• Demons, clown demons from hell

• I will be in a large group and will have some form of self defense on me so i guess that falls under the scared for my saftey category?

• Where are the killers?

• Just one of those annual Halloween 'memes' to spook the children.

• I don't care about Halloween, it's not really a thing here.

• not bothered and that scary killer clown was just some imature dickhead playing dress up

• They're just a bunch of clowns... haha I'll take myself out.

• Don't care

• doesn't seem like a hoax
    kill them on site

• Too old to go ToT so im good

• 2spooky4me

• Scared bc they were found in my city

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• I'm not scared because those clowns haven't killed anyone and if they mess with me, I'll use as much force as possible (pepper spray, taser, tap them with a car) because hey, I think my life is in danger right.
    -I'm in America, and the clown situation started with people trying to lure kids into the woods. Then it took off as young morons decided to branch out and scare people for attention and/or social media views.

• Killing Clowns? Haven't heard that one.

I do love Halloween though. Candy and costumes and parties... awesome!

• Pretty sure it's all a marketing ploy. Heard it's because there's some clown movie coming out. It either that or some people are hella trollin'.

• It doesn't do much for me. I typically don't have any plans during Halloween. :P I just decorate a little for the season.

• don't care cause its not really celebrated here

• Apparently they're here in Australia D:

• The first creepy clown to approach me is the first person I kill. I have headphones on my at all times and I have no qualms about strangling someone with them

• I hate those clowns. But I love Halloween!

• don't know about this

• These videos are going around of these crazy clowns.. Boy that's the fastest way to get shot!

• I don't care it's Halloween I'm still gonna dress like a slut and party

• It's not scary

• They're in city...