Describe your salary using a title of a movie?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 15

• Gone in 60 seconds

Like thst one

@redeyemindtricks Worst decision I ever made was to lease an Iphone 6
      I pay $20 for my phone every month, $60 for unlimited data and $10 for insurance on my phone.
      Thats $90 a month! just for a phone! I can't wait for my contract to end. January 3rd, I am counting down the days!

I drive a lot since I deliver food on the weekends. I would say around 1750-2000 miles a month is a good estimate. I am not sure. I should keep track of that. I spend about $40 a week on gas.

My rent is $550 a month thanks to my amazing roommates. They pay more but dont mind me paying less because we are close friends.
      My insurance is under my brothers name so its $70 a month, and it doesn't cover my car.

so i spend about $1000 a month not including food.
      I have to really budget myself nowadays

Why in the world are you still paying insurance? (... and why HAVE you been paying insurance at all for the past few months?)

The contract termination fees are usually prorated, so, if you get out from under it now, you'll PROBABLY pay only a small fraction of the original fee. (At least that's how it was with ATT and Verizon, back in the standard 2-yr contract days) You should look into the amount you would pay if you did that.

If you're looking to switch carriers, some carriers will also buy out the rest of the contract and/or pay the termination fees -- check that out, too.

There's this Metromile per-mile insurance, but, you drive too many miles to benefit from that. But you should be able to deduct all that from yr taxes at 58 cents/mile, so, that's all good. (You ARE keeping a meticulous mileage log, are you not? Starting address + odometer mileage, ending address + odometer mileage, misc notes for EVERY trip? You ***ARE*** doing that, right?)

• static.rogerebert.com/.../...ffD5KCOqd6Q9oh6Ko.jpg

Incidentally, this is also one of my favorite Martin Lawrence movies. :D

• The Green Mile

• There is a short film called "Comfortable"

• "Bananas"
    (Old Woody Allen movie.)

• BROKE back mountain

• Failure to Launch.

• Naked and Afraid

• Trading Places

• Trainwreck

• *title "In Debt We Trust"

• Thought that said tittie movie.

• 101 Dalmatians

• 0|1
  • Less Than Zero.