Have you been let down recently?

I have. With someone I thought I had a lot in common with. Please share your experiences. It doesn't even have to be recent.

Most Helpful Guy

• My freind that I have a crush on has said that she would come to my last 3 group events and has flaked each time. She said that she will definitely try to make it to the one tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My dad's girlfriend whom I have never met and not even he has ever met in person, just through Facebook and Facebook messaging and calls, is going all the way from another country with her 9 year old daughter to live with me, my dad, and my brother in this tiny ass apartment that I call HOME. Not home anymore if there are strangers living with me. And I have to share my already cramped room with the daughter. My dad actually got fn bunk beds. >:/
    They are coming tomorrow and I feel so so so miserable. I thought my dad would have more common sense than this. :( I almost feel heartbroken. Didn't he know that I just honestly want him to myself?

yeah. blended family situations are tough and overwhelming. maybe it will turn out better than expected. but your dad not meeting this woman beforehand is not a smart move on his part. there is a difference between online chemistry and in-person chemistry. it is tough having a parent let you down.

What Guys Said 6

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• All the time in my life.

• I've been let down often enough, yes. Now I'm drawing a blank as to my most recent occurrence, though.

• Yeah mostly disappointed at myself.

• I have the day off school tomorrow and my English teacher decided to assign hella lot of homework. Why Mr. Wolf, just why?

Even when he knows "Words are hard?" 😱😱

homework on a holiday? sacrilege! how dare your teacher!

Haha I know it's a total first world problem but I was looking forward to just one day without an insane amount of homework, especially considering we just did our first assessment over the weekend (which took over my entire weekend lol).

• Yes, my sister said she would make dinner and I trusted her... I'm so disappointed that I didn't cook.