What is tumblr for?

I created an account there on a whim but I have no idea what the site is about. What do you do there? And what kind of types usually go there?

Most Helpful Girl

• -Feminazi BS (I used word feminazi, not feminist lol)
    -Porn gifs (I use it sometimes for that)🙈🙈🙈
    -Girly stuff
    -Food photos

• Feminazi feminists the same thing.

• @YourFutureEx ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
      Err... send me.. some.. erm links that you are watching๐Ÿ˜œ

• I don't want to get banned from here lol ๐Ÿ˜…
      But I don't think I'm watching anything different from you ๐Ÿ˜œ

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of porn I hear is there... ummm and art.

• Where do you find porn there. That seems like the only viable reason to stay there lol

• Mmm I'm not sure I never tried to look any up LOL, I'm sure you can just search "porn" and you'll get a wide variety. Or something more specific maybe LOL.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• You usually follow blogs based on your interests and the reblog or posts your own stuff and create feed for your own blog that way.
    I have it mainly for art inspiration, following some photographers and contemporary artists that just have amazing feed on there.

• To write your blogs usually. For example, I was forced by my college to create a blog and to journal every projects I do in there. They recommended Tumblr so I made an account there.

• Make good content or reblog good content. Follow people to see their good content. You get to choose what you think is good. I like humor and beautiful pics.

• Gay porn, afaik.

• Not that I go on tumblr and look for gay porn. Because I don't. I'm just saying, if I were gay porn on the internet, that's where I would go.

• Oh no that is totally where it is. It's a lovely place to be queer

• Well my husband uses it to look at naked women.

• I don't know what side of tumblr do these people go too but i only see awesome photographers in tumblr

• I made on in 2010 and back then it was actually fun. None of this crazy feminist stuff there. Lots of funny pictures and made a lot of friends on there I still keep in contact with.
    Also posted like all my selfies on there because I didn't have an instagram haha.

I still have mine because it has thousands of followers but deff less active. But still only use it for funny pics.

• It is like a blog.

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe it's supposed to be a child-friendly version of 4/8chan etc. ? But there's porn there so. . .

I have a feeling that it's a bit like twitter and a blog or something just meshed together, the layout ain't coherent at all

I think @YourFutureEx wanted to look for the porn? If you find anything good you know where he is

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

• 0|1
  • filling up space on the servers

• I use it for porn

• its for blogging. it is also used as a platform for activism and SJW'ing many feminists are on there.

• I forgot. I have an account, but it's been a while. Now I here it again, it sounds like a grinder copycat

• Hooking up

• Oops. I thought you wrote tinder

Tumblr is for basic white bitches and female social justice warriors... Also jerking off

• Porn mainly.

• Some place for immature teenage girls and young women to let out their emotional tantrums.

• Complaining, art, webcomics, hugboxes, and memes.

• honestly, they have some pretty good porn on there.. lol

• for masturbate.. make sure :)

• it's your own website / blog where you can post porno gifs.

for some reason it's niche seems to be young people. cuz ya know wordpress is for old people i guess.

• I just know there a bunch of triggered people and daddy porn