Americans, do you think this election has become a circus?

From a international point of view it seems like both sides are just clutching at straws to attack each other personally. And you seem to hear both of them talking about each other more than their policies.

Do you think this election has turned into a bit of a joke?

• Yes it has
  • No it's fine

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.. Three Ring One, hun.
    Good luck and Great question. xxx

Thanks for the Like, and still jumping through hoops for Trump. xx

• 27d

WINNNNNNNNNNER!!!
      And thank you for your winner here, dear. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• Politics in the US has been a circus for quite a while now. This election is lot worse than most though.

All elections have a lot of negative mud slinging. This one is worse than most because there are soooo many negatives about both candidates that they have an endless supply of mud to sling at each other.

But what I think really makes this election a circus is the internet. Just look at Gag. That's not Trump doing it. That's not Clinton doing it. That's regular people doing it. This place is completely inundated with US election crap. It's crazy as hell, and WE are responsible for it.

Agree the fans also have something to do with it. It's funny seeing both sides trying to claim moral high ground.

It's not just their fans. Trump got huge amounts of publicity from his haters. I don't think it would be much of a stretch to say he wouldn't even be the Republican candidate if not for his haters. It's ironic, but his enemies were doing his campaigning for him during the primary season. I think he did that on purpose.

To be honest, I'm trying not to pay attention. :) But with the internet you can't escape it. It was much easier to ignore in the past.

What Girls Said 8

• Basically. I can't believe one of these two idiots will be in charge of this country...

Agree, I know most politicians are just in it for themselves but these two take it to another level.

The choices this year is Satan vs Super Satan. Which one will do the least amount damage, I have no idea.

• More of a spectacle more than an important government process.

• Only in the United States, where Donald Trump has the chance of being a president.

Mexico's president EPN is also a joke, he won for cheating and for being "handsome".

• It became a circus many months ago. I can't believe there are people eho openly support either one of them!

• I accidentally voted no but I meant yes.

• Indeed, it has.

• Oh indefinitely it has! They've taken it too far.

• It's no different than Big Brother.

What Guys Said 21

• yes it has. it was a circus during the primary. i think one the key reasons being one of the candidates loves media attention, good or bad, so they are fanning the flames

• It's really no more of a circus than the 2008 election. What I find hilarious is that Obama expects us to take his endorsement of Hilary seriously.

"There's no one more qualified..." Oh shut up you lying, hypocritical sack of shit. That's not what you said in 2008. And she had shit to say about you too. She also insinuated that you weren't born in this country, if you remember, yet she now thinks she can hold that against Donald Trump.

That's what happens when you play dirty during the primary season. No one can take your endorsement of former opponents seriously. I believe Obama about as far as I can throw Rosie O'Donnell.

• Time to round up all americans and eliminate them i guess

• Trump has turned it into a joke. All the important issues facing the US and the world, and it all focuses on this orange gobshite with a tumbleweed on his head and the ludicrous things he says because THAT makes the media money.

That loony toon democrat candidate doesn't help either. Sigh... the next 4 years is going to just plain old suck.

• Have you noticed that after every Trump ad, there are numerous reports of clown sightings?

• Yes, but who doesn't love it when the circus comes to town?
    i.guim.co.uk/.../...a1-afe3acea689c-1513x2040.jpeg

Ah, back when you could be a Prof. by just pulling shit out of a hat...

• Of course it has, you have a Turd Sandwich VS A Giant Douche. That pretty much sums it up right there.

• Let's both of the clowns are Republicans and best friends with each other. Hillary is only a Democrat by name. Yes it's a joke.

• Totaly, recently I've been seeing lots of clowns on the streets.
    www.cbc.ca/.../...mdconald-creepy-clowns-1.3800142

• It is looking more and more like it each day.

• Yes, it has. Both Clinton and Trump are assholes.

Both parties were cheated out of their best men: Sanders for the Democrats and Kasich for the Republicans.

• It's an embarrassment and a disgrace to our country.

• Yes, thanks to mainstream media, the real 3 ring event!

• Um yes, if anyone says otherwise then they haven't been paying attention to past elections. Many were bad, none like this.

I read somewhere that this election has been rated the worst in American history. Which is pretty gosh darn sad if you ask me, but you have a valid point that other elections weren't just peachy.

• Yes. With Trump being the clown

• Indubitably.

• Every election for a long time has been a circus and the candidates are just puppets.

• it is an absolute embarrassment

• We are being manipulated by the media and the Clintons. Create so much noise that no choice ne notices she is a criminal and a liar.

That no one notices*

• memecrunch. com/image/578b91d64aa21847a5000003. jpg

hgttp://memecrunch. com/image/578b91d64aa21847a5000003. jpg

• It's like a comedy reality tv show