When will everyone realize both Clinton and Trump suck?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I have realized that. But some people have different opinions, fam. That's life.

• Here, here!!!

• A-FVCKING-MEN!

• But you have to realize that it's not always about the people running for president. It's about the republican and democrat parties and their agendas. Look at the agendas, not the face in front of them.

• I feel like most people realized this some time back...

What Guys Said 15

• i think many supporters especially those of hillary know that she is not the best candidate. i don't know that most trump supporters feel this way. i feel, but don't know, that most trump supporters truly do believe he is a good candidate

it is obvious though that this election voters have a choice between two far from ideal candidates. still only one of them in my opinion appears fit to be president

• Both are hideous ghouls, though at least Trump isn't a career criminal as far as I know.

• a lot already do. But the majority of americans every election vote for their favorite team -republicans or democrats- instead of a candidate that can actually change things. Whoever the nominee is for their political party of choice, is who they're voting for, and the corrupt theatrics that is the two party voting system continues.

• I've realized it a little before they were the only candidates left.

• Everyone already has. People just disagree on who the lesser of two evils is.

• Done and done.

• I already knew from day 1.

• What else can you pick?

• It's pretty much agreed on in America

They're just trying to see who's the lesser of two evils

• I already found that out months ago.

• People are trying to find the good in them

• A lot of people do. However, they're the choices, so people need to realize that.

how the hell did they become the choices?

Hillary and the DNC conspired against Bernie, so he never stood a chance. GOP members wanted a change, someone who wasn't an establishment politician, so they voted for Trump.

You are cortex about them screwing Bernie out of the nomination. I used to have some respect for the man. But he took it up the ass from Hillary and turned around and smiled at her.

• I realised that long ago, lol like hit by the way

• 0|0
  • do you actually know what you're talking about?