How would you survive the Robot Apocalypse?

Instead of the Zombie apocalypse its the ROBOT apaocalypse!

Brace yourselves for Skynet!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd carry a modified tazer everywhere and basically become like Machine Girl, but I'd be like the ultimate survivor with tracking disturbing gadgets on me. And I'd live in a giant tin can with covers on the inside, (like Tom and Jerry) And I'd have a dog with a robotic front leg who may or may not be a spy (that would be the climax of part 2 of the apocalypse (other part is surviving and getting a place to stay, getting smart, etc)

All you need is good hackers and engineers paired with people that also know how to set up good traps and ambushes of the machines. If their programming is weak, we can always capture them and "reprogram" and hack them to fight for us. Save us so much trouble than having to fight them face to face directly as that would be ineffective and risky.

That and good demolitions, hi-tech weapons like plasma weapons, and high powered armor piercing sniping weapons to pick them off. But watch out for the Attack or Recon Drones in the sky though!

@vishna The key thing is to keep their numbers limited and prevent them from ever growing in size and intelligence too quickly otherwise it would be a real nightmare. Don't ever allow them to find ways to recycle defeated and destroyed scrap metal and spare parts from other robots that will be used to repair, because if they can keep recycling defeated machines and resources the war can virtually go on forever, and they have time on their side.

I really hope the militaries in the world don't ever allow an A. I. to have have kind of control over it's nuclear stockpile, because that will become the recipe for "Judgment Day", the nuclear apocalypse scenario seen in Terminator movies. Surefire way to get us killed. Let the machines do too much thinking and planning for us, and it won't need us anymore, as I think we've become to attached and grown to be too dependent upon technology for comfort already.

thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• Oh God. It's the robots from the future filing or heard with zombies so that we won't be prepared for the REAL threat. We're boned.

I think we'll have hacked enough of them to fight on our side to still turn the tide. Humans are still better at hacking and cracking computers and electronics than A. I.'s are capable of, at least for now.

• I would let my clumsy cousin play with the central AI computer, he is capable of destroying any computer by infecting it with zillions of viruses, while watching online porns :P

• Kill myself, especially if they're waterproof and almost virtually indestructible, which they most probably are.

Or you could just go deep into the outback lol there's like no human life out there.

@Phoenix98 smart idea!

Lol thanks.

• I have quite a few hacker friends... I'll be fine. xD

• See what is controlling them and get a hold of that!
    *LORD MOOKY OF LE ROBOTS*

• I've got Volt prime and the Amprex so I'm ready. ^^ :D

• Spray water on them so they ll get eletrified

• Build better robots or try to confuse the AI :D

• I would just give up and die

• Move to an island?
    Screwdrivers?
    Bulldozers?
    Emp?

Emp's lots of emp's. But the key thing is to attack all of the communication systems like satellites as well as anything that will allow them to spread beyond earth into outer space and then manufacture and build a greater army or planets worth of hostile enemy robots from other planets and return to attack earth. Don't allow them to ever gain resources from beyond here if they really are so "smart", otherwise imagine if they manage to somehow make backups and servers and factories of evil robots that will come back to earth and attack humans we'll really be in trouble. Or worse, the metals and materials they can become made out of would surpass virtually any and all earth-based weapons and technologies.

Thus attack and cut off all communication systems at all costs to prevent them from "wirelessly" backing themselves up remotely. I hope they don't realize this ever.

• Fuck robots, I'd live under a water fall or something 😢

• Wow, I don't know what I'd do. I'm so ready to take on zombies. Not prepared for robots lmao.

• I wouldn't. Fuck that. Just launch my ass into space right now.

The only problem is if they had already figured that out already and somehow secretly made backup copies of themselves in outer space on other planets via satellite communications or via space probes and drones. We'd have to take the fight to them by attacking their power source as well as any means of communications that will enable and allow them to spread beyond Earth somehow and build factories on other planets making armies and armies of evil robots in numbers that would surpass even the human population, assuming they ever do become that smart and grow exponentially. Worse case scenario is they built with non-earthly materials that render them virtually immune to all and every weapon or technology humans had ever created. That is only "if" they ever got "that" smart.

I went to go eat and broke my stream of thought and I can't remember what I was gonna even write so LOL, gg.

But I think my point was that we think it'll be so easy to fight robots but it doesn't take much to kill humans. We are very soft and squishy. Like, even if they don't fight us with traditional warfare, there's always like a war of attrition and if we're cut off and isolated we'd not only be fighting the robots and AI's but also ourselves (because that's what humans do. We're in a perpetual state of civil war with the rest of our species). Hack the nuclear silos. Rip, world, gg. So yeah, I don't wanna fight the robots.

• Water. Lots of water.
    Electronics can't work in water.

Depends. Unless they're somehow resistant to water.

I would be worried if they somehow found a way to exploit and adapt and use water as a resource to provide energy to themselves.

Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) would be the machines greatest vulnerabilities. The key things to destroy are their power source and power supplies more than anything else. Without electricity or some energy source then they can't really operate or function at all.

And also to cut off their communication means to prevent them from ever making "backup" copies of themselves onto other computer systems and hiding and waiting for another opportunity to come back online to retaliate.

What Guys Said 19

• Thanks for A2A!

They are humans' creation. So, they must have an emergency code, button, chip or something to be pressed entered or ejected to shut it down. Of course, an evil robot can create so many other evil robots with no emergency shut down, but he will never create them better than him as now, despite being a machine, he will have emotions and evil things with emotions have lust for power. So, I'll need to capture the original robot and transmit the worm to the others and eventually, shut the original one down.
    https://youtu.be/QhF8h7x7Onw

• Think illogically - I don't know if this is urban legend or not but in the human against computers chess matches - All the great matches were programmed into the computer to counter any attack and the way one master got around it was to play illogically with opening moves exposing the king , the computer couldn't comprehend not knowing how to respond eventually losing the match.

But it did eventually outmatch and outclass human champions. The best I remembered ended in Stalemates. There were a few wins in the earlier 1990s, but with todays technology with supercomputers playing chess, it's virtually unfair. I forgot when they had the last supercomputer chess player vs. human player match, but the last one I remember was a really narrow victory in 2008 by someone named Vadim Milov.

• There's only one multinational team of stereotypes and tropes to call!

orig11.deviantart.net/.../...power5000-dakmsxe.jpg

• I'll just spray the hose on them. Which will ruin them. I then fix them so they can work for me and then I'll take over the world 😈

• With the Thompson machine gun gangster style

• I would have a few of those electro magnetic pulse weapons that they had on the ship in the matrix

• I would gather as many emp grenades as i can and start a resistance with ex military or current military officers and try and figure what we can do to stop the cybernetic invasion. Haha and of course save as many people as we can.

Always liberate the prisoners from the death camps, then try and capture factories intact and reprogram and hack as many of them and turn the fight against them. The key thing is to attack the A. I. somehow with a computer virus that will shut them down. Now if they are able to time travel or space travel at Fast Than Light capacity then that would be really bad for us, let's make sure we don't allow them to evolve and upgrade continuously to the point where they manage to do that.

Or here's another plan i would give up my own body for cybernetic parts and become a machine myself to fight off other mechanized systems. And again form an alliance to take down the main source of the robot's existence. Even if it will effect me i would still do it to help save humanity even though humanity can be shitty at times i would still save the human race and restore peace.

• magnets, like a shit load of magnets. Also, stairs... seems robots wouldn't like stairs very much.

• Well my vast skill at killing and knowing about robots in video games will sure help me... right?

Or I will be the first person to die.

Someone from the future resistance will probably send a personal bodyguard to you, so no need to worry LMAO

@JudgmentDay I really hope so, I don't think I stand a chance against a robot.

@CisScum Neither would I, especially not one made out of liquid metal or nanobots/nanomachines. I need help from a good robot/cyborg on my side, can't hope to win the fight all alone on my own.

• I'd have to be a doomsday prepper to do that, so I guess stockpile 2 tons of instant mashed potatoes and get a Barrett M82 and hide out in the middle of the desert...

• *prepares warframe* come volt make yourself useful.

• i'll capture one and reprogram its CPU to protect us.

Why stop with one? Capture as many factories as possible. We need an army of good robots and cyborgs on our side to take down a rebellion treacherous robot army!

@JudgmentDay we'll still need 1 cyborg/robot to get us in to take over.

@ThunderButt83

Then capturing a cyborg/robot for reprogramming should be priority mission number one, and the rest is to capture as many factories intact as possible. Once we have enough robots fighting on our side we just have to liberate and infiltrate as many death camps as possible and keep freeing prisoners and before we know it, we'll have a healthy dose of people and cyborgs banded together to launch that big final assault to Smash the Defense Grid and destroy the main cores of the A. I., and then it will be game over for them. That is unless somehow it had already made backup copies of itself in outer space via satellite network systems or onto other planets already while we were too busy dealing with it on Earth. Either that or somehow it found a way to develop time displacement. Plan B is to have as many cyborgs hacked with special computer virus programs that will shut the A. I. down, we have to trap it and isolate it to one location and prevent it from downloading itself.

• Make a transmitter jammer and carry a metal bat

• My cardio and skills can take on any apocalypse

• Get a boat and ride it out at sea. Electronics and water don't mix well.

They could still build underwater drones and water resistant machines, so I wouldn't be so sure about that. That is only if they really become that smart and powerful then nowhere is ever truly safe, at least not forever. It would be a good idea to regroup and strategize on a nuclear submarine like in that fourth terminator movie.

• All I know is ima die fighting

• Its at least easier 😁

As long as we can use their own technology against them, you're probably right. But if they really want to win, all they really need to do is figure out how to outlast us in the first place instead of waging war against us.

• Water guns

• By firstly surviving the immigrant apocalypse.