Guys what do you think of Indian girls?

Just curious.

Would you date one? Would you be afraid of making her meet your family?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them! Their culture, their art, their history, especially their movies and music. I love the languages their especially Hindi
    The food is the most flavorful on earth and the most delicious

I find Indian girls especially beautiful and diverse as well as desirable. Not to mention most are raised with great morality and value

Sadly, Most indian families wouldn't approve of me dating their daughters.
    For one, my family is shattered, no dads, no uncles to be seen, just a single mother and 4 kids who all went separate ways. My family owns nothing, just a big old house thats in constant need of repair. I am educated, handsome, and charming, but that won't cut it. I doubt a traditional Indian family would allow me to become serious with their daughter and respect her decision to be with me

My mom, wouldn't care as long as the girl is pretty, respectful and makes me happy.

I think Indians value education a lot. The fact that you are educated would put you in high regard with them.

In my experience rich Indians care a lot about their status, family etc.

Why would they care about money if they already have it?

They want to make sure the guy they date has money to spend on them

Poor Indian girls worry about whether the guy ha smokey and stuff too. Just like any girl would

Before I had a car, and Indian girl stopped talking to me because she found out.

Most Helpful Girl

• My two close friends are from north and south india. They're both... pretty obsessed with white guys 😂 One of em is obsessed with lucky blue smith
    vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

There's a lot of colorism in your culture right? Lots of skin bleaching and "white is right mindset". That's sad because indian girls with darker skin are so pretty, it looks so nice.

I like the way indian guys look and I like India as a place, I catch myself with indian guys as my love interest often. Maybe it's because I find dark skin attractive and it's common in black people and east indians.

There does seem to be an obsession with fair skin, but I think that's changing in India.

I know a lot of the actresses too used to be so fair they could be white, but now some of the most popular actresses are dark-skinned

What Guys Said 30

• There are many hot and interesting Indian women. I have a friend, a white Canadian, and his second wife was an Indian-American. We all worked together, so I knew them both reasonably well.

Lord knows how many... um... thoughts I have had about various Indian women I have known.

What do you mean by thoughts? As in you see these women and just want to...

Like describe? (As long as it's not too explicit). I've always wondered what goes on in a guy's head.

Not too familiar with all the engineering branches but I know physics is considered to be one of the hardest undergrads to pursue. That must have been an intense level of work.

I always feel intimidated when I meet people like that. I guess I'm not sure what to make of them, and maybe a part of me is afraid they may judge me or something.

Do a lot of those people who've pursued higher levels of education look at people differently than the average person? Aside from professors, I've never really met a lot of people with higher levels of education apart from undergrad, (a lot of family friends etc. did pursue professions such as medicine but that was in their home country where the years of studying were less)

Q: Do a lot of those people who've pursued higher levels of education look at people differently than the average person?

A: Maybe some do... like preppies or those who come from the wealthy class, but most of the people I know with post-graduate degrees are intelligent and mostly more Liberal so we generally would not look disparagingly on someone with less education.

• I am from India and I think Indian women are beautiful.

• The girl I'm crazy about, the girl I love, is Indian. Maybe it's just because of the way I feel about her, but she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. No one can make me smile the way she can. She has these big, distinct eyes that I see India women have. I could stare into them all day.

so yes I would date one. My family is Puerto Rican, and some want me to be with a Puerto Rican, but I could care less what they want. I'm in love with an Indian girl. I would take her to meet my family if I she and I became a couple, even though I'm not close with my family, but she's the only one I have feelings for and if my family doesn't like them then that's too bad.

Same, except I'm not Puerto Rican.

Not necessarily because after University, they're trying to find the life that works for them. In that time they may either settle down or have fun as a distraction

Is having fun really about distraction though? I don't necessarily think so.

Settling down can only come when you meet the right person, so up until that happens, it's not really wrong to enjoy yourself I guess.

Ha ha yeah I guess I shouldn't assume that. I think work in general is so depressing that you almost need a social life to offset it.

• It would be me meeting hers id worry about also i dont know what the British ones are like but iv heard the worryingly very common horror stories of American divorce courts so unless there more like in the i think highly advanced scandinavian countries. Im not scandinavian they just seem really advanced whenever i hear of them?

I accidentally posted early as i was saying marriage is probly very risky hear as well as is liveing together for more than a year.
      Mabey polygamy would be better from a not dealing with huge legal fees when things get fucked up is we could agree with another couple to share a house or say where all just frends who sleep with each other in the same house and do things together if it avoids vast legal fees to corrupt lawyers and judges if we split up.

• I'd totally date an Indian girl if I met one and we clicked.

Having her meet my family wouldn't worry me one bit.

• I dated a girl from Punjab. She was pretty. I could gaze into her eyes all day.

My family liked her. Her family never knew about me.

Did you ever... with her?

You know how a lot of Indian girls are well-endowed. I sometimes wonder if part of the attraction is the big b thing.

You talk about her with a lot of respect.

That's nice. It seems like a serious relationship between you two.

It wasn't very serious. We only dated for about 2 months. She returned to India. Her father would *never* have approved of me.

• If we clicked well and we both are attractive to each other yes I would. Nah I wouldn't be afraid making her meet my family.

• I never met one.

• I heard from a guy i work with. His wife said Indian don't like black people because of something that happened a long time ago. Is that true?

I'm not sure what you heard. In all honesty I wouldn't know but I would think that it's not that Indians don't like black people, it's more that they haven't really been exposed to them much.

I didn't grow up in India so I did see a lot of black people in my country and I don't really differentiate between them being black or not. We're all human at the end of the day.

Well that's good you are not the way. Its been time when I seen an Indian woman but they didn't flirt to give me a hint she was interested. So I never bothered but, to answer your question. Yes I would date an Indian woman.

• I don't think much about people I don't know.

• Indian ethnicity or culture?
    Ethnicity? yes.
    Culture? No, sorry but in all likelyhood it'll be too many expectations from her and too disconnected from my own religion.

• This is the question literally designed for me. Lol.
    I really am only attracted to Indian girls, so I'd only date them. They're insanely attractive if you ask me.
    I'd be afraid of her meeting the family however because I'd be afraid my family would drive her away, but that would honestly go for any girl I introduced to them.
    And I'm white, if that matters to you.

lol why do you say that you're only attracted to Indian girls, I've never heard of that lol.

If I knew you and you lived nearby, or close enough, I would take that chance and ask you out lol.
      I've been really poor at asking out girls I liked in general, but at this point, I asked out like 2 I think, and all 5 of the girls I seriously liked were told that I liked them by me at some point while I liked them, which have been all the Indian girls I liked actually.

And nah, I hear that a lot from girls tbh that they don't get asked out.
      Indian girls too.

• Which kind?

• Absolutely I would.

lol excited to see my first notification.

Really? The thing is, I rarely if ever see Indian girls/white guy couples in University.

I usually see Asian girls/white guys if we're talking inter-racial but I can't name even one Indian girl/white guy couple out of the top of my head.

It's safe to say that you're beautiful just the way you are since you do get much attention without even trying.

I think a lot of it is me being confident too. And the eyes.

• Would bet their spicy boobs.

Honestly? I have ALWAYS thought part of the reason people are attracted to Indian girls is because they usually have big breasts.

Is there some truth to it?

anyone with big boobs most of the time its a bonus typo *pet lol.

Hmm.

What is with guys and boobs. That body part is not really thought about much in Indian culture, I think it's more of a Western culture thing?

I think stomach especially seems to be a very attractive body part in Indian culture (I think (

• Designated

• i would perform harakiri

What does that mean?

I don't know what harakiri means lol hence the confusion

Look it up

• They're fine by me, race does not limit attractiveness to me. Don't worry too much.

• Let's they are religious and conservative and I'm an atheism and a liberal. I will pass.

• I think they're pretty yes.

• Definitely would. They are curvy and beautiful.

Wonder how they look like naked

You don't care about the stereotypes? Eg they're hairy, smell etc

I love the smell. Hairy? Can wax

• i don't care, ethnicity or religion, i don't care as long as we are in love

• I love they're eyes
    ❤️ brown

• I would

• I wouldn't date.

• Jessica Griffith is pretty hot:)

• Yes I would. Some are very pretty. And for the family thing absolutely not.

Do guys usually make the girl meet his family only if he's serious about her? Like may end up engaged to her sort of a thing?

My parents aren't invovled in my relationships with women or wtv. if the women wants to meet my parents i'll be glad to and vise versa, I believe love for the family is important. If I was going out with a girl for while then Yes eventually she'll meet my family. No need to think about mariage and stuff.

• They seem quiet and stick to their own. I find Indian women to be self absorbed

Really? Nevr heard that one.

From what i have seen. But i like to think it was just a few bad examples. I am sure Indian girls are nice. Are you indian?

Yes I am.

Hey can I ask you a question? This guy I know, I guess I don't mind him, I'm not sure I like him. The problem is that he's a big of an ego person. I am pretty sure he thinks I'm self absorbed.

His current profile picture is him being topless, for example.

So, I wouldn't really mind being friends with him, seeing as I have actually zero friends. But I'm afraid of him either thinking I'm a desperate girl or something like that, or if him not wanting to be my friend because I'm not as successful as he is.

He is a pretty smart guy and has no shortage of friends or girls I'm sure.

• I live in the UK and the Indian women here just kill the competition. Ah man they are just the best.

• I 💕 Indian women.
    Who says Indian women are hairy and smelly?
    Noooo. Yeah Indian men are very hairy and I wonder how do Indian girls manage to like their hairy men :/

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I'm an indian woman myself. I think other indian women are very beautiful, smart, ambitious and family oriented. I'm very proud of my culture and proud to be an Indian woman.