Would it affect my chance of getting into college if all of my classes are B+ and I have two C's?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it will... Community college or junior college for you where you better get better grades so you can transfer to a decent 4-year school.

Actually, I misread that. You are in better shape. Likely a public university for you...

Most Helpful Girl

• Anyone can get into college these days. You most likely won't get into Princeton but you could still get into a somewhat decent public college.

I mean, what if I have one C? I can improve my algebra grade but my main concern is Spanish. Or I could drop out of that class since I already had two years of Spanish.

What Guys Said 3

• You're fine

• of course. Depends on what your extra circulars are and your SAT score as well.

Just apply to a variety of colleges, you might not get into Harvard but you can still get into a good school

I didn't want to go to Harvard. Just a community college and a 4yrs university near by

• better colleges, look at it, since it affects your gpa. but, you can always go to community college

What Girls Said 5

• Ya you ain't getting to a great selective school but you might* get into a state school but you will not get any scholarships so prepare to pay.

• It probably will but it depends on your overall GPA, test scores, and extra curriculars. I'd say it might be a good option to do a year or two of community college then transfer into a better university of your choice if you don't get into any of the ones you want (or even if you get in, but receive little financial help and are undecided on your major because that is not a good move financially speaking).

• You'll be fine.

• I have the same question

• i think thats really bad , if you're still a freshman or sophomore i suggest you improve ASAP