Anybody here have crazy religious people in their family?

Lmao out of no where my sister came into my room and sprinkled holy water on me while praying. Wth? I don't look like this!Anybody here have crazy religious people in their family?
My mom and sister are crazy religious.

Most Helpful Guy

• My granny from Ukraine is christian orthodox but they some weird occult thing with magic going on. She always read my palm and did tarrot card readings too lol. She also had a lot of rings with creepy human looking eyes on them. They were looking after your back or something she said lol. Sounds crazy to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, once my mom and my aunt went down to the beach at night, and this couple that was clearly fucking in a bush nearby scurried out and left in a hurry. It was clear to my mom and I what they were doing, but my aunt was like:

"Jacklynne, look, those were angels. God sent angels down to us."

Bitch they were fucking in a bush.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 28

• Lmao!! That moment you realize you layed down with S/FX makeup on.

And just a family full of "do right by god speeches" each time they visit πŸ˜‘. I've learned to zone out, nicely.

• Nah, thankfully everyone in my family is either mildly religious or just plain theists who don't pay much attention to church stuff.

• Your sister probably thought you have a bad mojo :P

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/55496308.jpg

• My mom πŸ™ˆ

• My family on my mother's side. They are southerners from Texas, so you know they recite the Bible to you, like the national anthem. I got in a heated debate with them about today's men and women oppose to men and women in their days. I'm pretty sure they seen me as a heathen for speaking my mind on the topic.

• I am very religious but I am not crazy. No , our family is all religious. and they pray with purpose. They are not crazy.

• thankfully those family member live far away. They are mormons and Jehovas witnesses

I am a christian and pray every night. :)

• See that's not bad I don't have a problem with people believing... I used to be very religious but I don't get the whole sprinkling me with holy water... she just came up out of nowhere and did it.

• Nah he's dying a virgin... he doesn't even know why sex is. I swear he's so innocent and acts like a puppy.

• aww little dude <3

• A grand uncle was RC bishop

• Nope we're sensible Christians not zealots.

• Yeup well I'm being honest

• True, true.

• No thanks God lol. Why on earth would she do that?

• I don't know she scared me!!! Like I didn't even hear her because I had headphones on.

• Haha I didn't mean to... I just got really thirsty. Yeah something like that.

• It was good though

• Not like that, but my family is Baptist... The southern kind

• My mum and dad are both crazy religious. They used to go to church 2-3x a week, now they finally realized its a waste of time and only go on Sunday

• My mom was the same way! I spent so much time at church when I was growing up.

• Yeah same lol. They dragged me with them at least twice a week

• You totally looked like that and you know it. lol!

• My mom is religious, but my dad isn't.

• Yup. They recite sacred text on me all the time. I let them do their thing, it's not harming me.

• My sister is very religious but she's married so God bless.

• wow your sister needs to get have the bejesus slapped out of her.

• Hahaha I like that

• @archiz actually more like an evil spirit, demon, or the devil himself.

• Wtf πŸ˜‚

From my close family only my dad is religious but not that much lol

• I got a grandmother who believes she's a healer or foreseer. It's crazy she thinks she predicts deaths and can curse you. Sometimes I talk like an atheist just to mess with her and she takes it too serious

• That's scary! I like your makeup and Lol I'm an atheist and it pisses my family when I talk about it.

• Yeah but I wanted it to look like a mask. Plus I wanted regular eye makeup on the top Lol

• Then that's fine. It's just that I always like to do the most and go the extra mile

• Lmao my sister is a relgious nut. I'm agnostic and it pisses her off to no end.

• Ohh you should see my sis when I say I don't believe in religion... Haha she goes bat shit cray! I still don't know why she just came in and sprinkled holy water on me πŸ˜‚. I should have messed with her and acted like it burned😏😈

• my mom is really crazy religious

• Nope! And thankgod for that

• No and I'm glad I don't lol.

• Thankfully no, I wouldn't be able to handle that.

• Let's say I don't have any who ain't.

• In my immediate family no, but relatives? Oh yeah.

• I am very religious but not found my goddess yet..

• Yeah my family is religious but not like your sister xD. I don't believe tho.

What Girls Said 19

• Yeah I come from a religious family and I am also religious and would like to become even more religious haha!

• Yes my family and I are all very religious

• The whole of my family is, including myself. I go to church every Sunday and pray every day.

'Physically' I don't look religious but spiritually I am one.

• one of my aunts and my first bro

• I don't think I do. I do have some highly religious friends, though.

• My grandma, from dad's side, actually every other day she's in church and then happily reads lots of books of prayers.
    My dad is also kind of religious, though not that religious as my grandma.

• Yea, my grandma and my parents and like most of my aunts and uncles. I wouldn't say they were crazy religious, but they do take it seriously

• U have family like that that are God fearing and some that are faithful but not religious. My grandma is God fearing it's crazy

• No, but if I did I would have fun with it.

• I come from a family of generations of crazy religious people. My family, my grandparents, and more generations before them were crazy religious.

• My mom is religious and crazy. If that counts.

• She cares about you and shows you this by praying for you and you are complaining. How grateful. πŸ™„

• Umm she just sprinkled holy water on me... a lot

• Maybe there is something she is trying to tell you. She might have a bad feeling that something is going to happen you you. Maybe ask her why she has been praying for you a lot.

• I guess she was at work and this psychic told her some weird and true things... without even knowing her.

• Lmfao no but it's the wife of my uncle πŸ˜‚
    She is literally the most religious person I've ever seen and yes she sprinkled holy water on me too. A lot of times lmao and wants me to pray ALL day etc πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Lmao what did we do?

• lmfao this is weirdddd

• I have extended family (VERY extended nonetheless) who are Orthodox Jewish. lol

• Ugh... yes... lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜’

• why would she do that? lol
    my parents are very religious, but not the crazy kind

• I don't know why? Maybe it's because I like Halloween I don't know... she got scared when I did skull makeup the other day.

• haha. she was probably doing an exorcism on you.

• Lmao my parents are very religious but not crazy. They're very nice.

• No, I don't
    But why would she do that?
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Not crazy like that thankfully but crazy enough to disown their son because he's gay

• Nope, no one in my family is really religious at all...