So should he get to keep the money?

I've been doing some spring cleaning and getting get of things I don't need or use anymore. I asked my boyfriend to sell something for me online since he already had an established account and positive ratings at the site.

well, this item was sold a couple of days ago for several hundreds of dollars. My boyfriend is under the impression that he gets to keep all the money because it's his account and he did the work to list the item.

Im kinda shocked to be honest. When I asked him, I never said he gets to get all of it. I mean why would he? I don't know. He just assumed it and now I'm too embarrassed to even ask him for it because I don't want to come off as cheap. But it was mine, I bought it and it should for a lot!

Am I wrong? Would you also assume this if you sold something for someone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you owned it then he shouldn't get any of the money. I doubt it's a lot of "work" to post an item online for sale. It was supposed to be a kind gesture on his part.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell Hunny Bunny he will Get a Cut of the Profits, and to Stop being so Selfish in Wanting his Paws and Aw in this.
    Good luck. xx

*He is doing you a favor, yes, so a little is okay but not the whole thing, or tell him, "I would have done it for nothing by myself, dear."xx

Thanks for the Like, hun. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, hun. xx

What Guys Said 3

• It is your money.

I agree. If you didn't give him the item, he doesn't get the proceeds. This should be a red flag in the relationship.

• maybe he gets a share but not all of it

• Wtf you should at least get half

What Girls Said 0