If you notice that your spouse is less affectionate (foreplay, less sex) is that a red flag?

Most Helpful Guy

• A red flag to me is something that indicates you should rethink about dating a person so no you're married. But bit would be concerning that there is some issues going on with your spouse whether it's work or stress. Something is simply up and you shoukd talk to them about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say so absolutely, but over a period of time- I'm not talking about a week or two, because they could be stressed and other things on their mind. It comes to a point where if its a long time more than you're comfortable with it could be something bigger.

What Guys Said 4

• Not a red flag but maybe time for communication to ask what is wrong?

• It can be, is it super suddenly or has it been decreasing slowly? You could also talk to him why that's happening, that's a good start.

• In my opinion I would say so.

What Girls Said 1

• Not really. There may be some underlying issues that you two need to address. Its when your not having any sex at all is when its a red flag. Sit him down and talk to him about it, and be more spontaneous with your desire for sex. And that is what you need to talk about. If you want or need sex more frequently, speak up. Because that is what you have a spouse for that reason, other than love and building a family.