Brutally Honest or Sugar-coated?

In general, not necessarily on GaG, are you brutally honest with people or tactful?

• Brutally Honest Brutally Honest or Sugar-coated?
  • Sugar-coated Brutally Honest or Sugar-coated?

Most Helpful Guy

• there's a diff. between telling the truth, and just being an ass

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Brutally honest. I've grown to brace for brutal truth as I've gotten older. So, I'd prefer people to not bullshit me. If you lie to me, then you're nothing to me.

• I want know the honest truth than to live a lie , like my ex girlfriend sugar coated things with me than to come out telling me the honest truth about breaking up with me.

• Option A. Tell the truth on the face. Let them get disappointed for a while and then recover and implement the plan exactly as laid out by you. it's better for them to get angry but to start working than to feel nice and be inactive.

• honest

• I never sugarcoat anything, i am straight to the point.

• Honesty is the best policy.

• Brutally Honest

• I won't lie I do sugar coat it a little bit for those that I favor we're all bias to some degree. But for most people I am brutally honest.

What Girls Said 11

• i am brutally honest, even when it comes to people i care about~ i tell you like it is because i care (if it's an obviously touchy subject, i can be tactful without sacrificing honesty).

• Honesty online, because I don't go here with the intention of making friends, people want honest opinions and so they get it. In real life I still try to be honest, but in the nicest way possible. If the matter is not a big deal as for example "does my shirt look good" I'll sugarcoat it.

• I used to sugar coat a lot of things, but now that I'm older I find it easier to be brutally honest. People may not like it, but they tend to respect it more.

• I'm kinda brutally honest lol..

• brutally honest. it isn't helping anyone if something is sugar coated.

• my honesty has people on this site pissed off

• with my family or people I'm very close to I'm very honest but with acquaintances or people I'm not close to i sugar coat everything cause i dont care enough

• Brutal honesty

• honest

• I want brutally honest since sugar coating just feels like a lie.

• I'm super honest and sometimes I can come off as insensitive or even rude. Not my intention though.