About how long do you stay in bed after waking up if it's one of your off days (No work or school) ?

After waking up I pretty much lay in bed and be on my phone for about an hour or two because I then start to get a headache from laying down too long. Whats the longest amount you stay in bed when you have nothing to do?

• 1-2 hours
    67% (4)38% (5)47% (9)Vote
  • Half the day
    0% (0)23% (3)16% (3)Vote
  • Get right up after waking up
    33% (2)31% (4)32% (6)Vote
  • Get up, do something then go back to sleep
    0% (0)8% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I do that too. Like an hour and then I have to shit.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am an Early bird anyways, most days.
    However, smetimes, I go back to bed and rest some more because I am also a Nite hawk.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• sleep is something you do when your bored i think. or when you dont have a lot of things going on in your mind that keep you from resting good, but i normally get up at 4 am and go to ed around 9 or 10 depending on whats on tv.

the couch is my bed when it comes to sleeping though. my bed is collecting dust lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Oh why? Are you one of those people who can't sleep in bed?

• 1mo

yeah its kind of a long story but i will just say the couch is my best freind lol. i have been thinking of getting rid of my bed since i never use it and it serves no real purpose.

• i get right up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually an hour... my body clock might well wake me up at the usual time but there's nothing stopping me going back to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Until I get hungry or if a buddy calls me up to chill

0|0
    0|0
  • I get so exhausted from all the work I don't even pay attention to how long or the time in general

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe half an hour

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 to 10 minutes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It depends. Sometimes I get up right away, sometimes I lay around for 30 minutes or so.

1|0
    0|0
  • I lay in bed about 2-3 hours, haha, it's a tradition in Montenegro :P

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 hour and then i rummage for food
    girl gotta eat

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah I get up to get food eventually but if it's too early I'm staying in bed loll

• 1mo

haha for sure girl!