About how long do you stay in bed after waking up if it's one of your off days (No work or school) ?

After waking up I pretty much lay in bed and be on my phone for about an hour or two because I then start to get a headache from laying down too long. Whats the longest amount you stay in bed when you have nothing to do?

• 1-2 hours
  • Half the day
  • Get right up after waking up
  • Get up, do something then go back to sleep

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I do that too. Like an hour and then I have to shit.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am an Early bird anyways, most days.
    However, smetimes, I go back to bed and rest some more because I am also a Nite hawk.

What Guys Said 7

• sleep is something you do when your bored i think. or when you dont have a lot of things going on in your mind that keep you from resting good, but i normally get up at 4 am and go to ed around 9 or 10 depending on whats on tv.

the couch is my bed when it comes to sleeping though. my bed is collecting dust lol

Oh why? Are you one of those people who can't sleep in bed?

yeah its kind of a long story but i will just say the couch is my best freind lol. i have been thinking of getting rid of my bed since i never use it and it serves no real purpose.

• i get right up.

• Usually an hour... my body clock might well wake me up at the usual time but there's nothing stopping me going back to sleep.

• Until I get hungry or if a buddy calls me up to chill

• I get so exhausted from all the work I don't even pay attention to how long or the time in general

• maybe half an hour

• 5 to 10 minutes

What Girls Said 3

• It depends. Sometimes I get up right away, sometimes I lay around for 30 minutes or so.

• I lay in bed about 2-3 hours, haha, it's a tradition in Montenegro :P

• 1 hour and then i rummage for food
    girl gotta eat

Yeah I get up to get food eventually but if it's too early I'm staying in bed loll

haha for sure girl!