My goldfish died, I'm sad?

IT DIEEEEEEDDDDDDD... I still have two left but I'm still sad.

What should I do? It's in the trash.

1mo My dad's from a developing country so he was like "Just throw it away in the trash". I just picked it up and flushed it. Poor fish.
1mo There was another goldfish in the tank who watched his buddy die. I found him hovering near the dead one. Quite sad.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am So very Sorry about your Pet that has Passed, @Kelfuma.
    However, ASAP take THEE out of The... Trash and Bury Him or Her Properly.
    This is no Way Today to Show a Loved One who has Passed, RESPECT.
    Good luck and in Doing this, Closure will Come, hun. xx

Thank u for the Like and run to the trash Now. xxoo

Sounds too Third World to me, even Egyptians there will put them in a hole in a mausoleum or in the Ground in Town, wrapped up. xx

Thank you so much, @Kelfuma for your Vote of Confidence, and I am okay now, my grieving has passed. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• It's dead, what else can you do? What else are you willing to do?

Dig a grave for it and bury it with a coffin made for the Goldfish? Cremate it? You can't bring it back to life.

You can't bring it to a vet and have them try to resuscitate it, won't work.

Once something dies, it's gone forever, and would only remain as memories in someone or something else.

It's just the way things are in this world, nobody and nothing is permanent or lasts forever. Cherish, enjoy and embrace life for as long as it lasts.

What Girls Said 7

• Oml. It's just a goldfish. If you want to hear a horror fish story... I once had about nine beta fish when I was little because my mom didn't know they were agressive. I had all nine of them for less than a day. This one beta fish just kept eating all of the others until it was the last one left at the end of the week. I then took the little net and caught the last beta fish and flushed it down the toilet because I was mad at it lol.

Hmm... that makes me feel a little better. that and kpop girl videos.

• Noooo burry him/her! It's Your friend! Don't just throw it away!!!

• What to do with the goldfish?

• Sorry about that... why didn't you bury it?

• RIP it'll get better don't worry
    It's normal we're all gonna die anyways

• It is ok dear. We have all been there. Your fish is on fish heaven. 😌😊

• RIP Fishy 😭🐠

What Guys Said 12

• Poor fishy. It should have lived forever but the poor thing died. :(

I was never good at keeping fish alive. I had a ten gallon aquarium for a few years. I had all the right equipment. I fed them right. I was sort of ok about cleaning the aquarium. But they still died a lot. I got tired of wasting money buying new fish so I quit doing it.

Now I have two big aquariums I got from a neighbor (they used to house a turtle). Here's what I want to do. There are fish in some of these, but the main focus is the "landscaping."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvqrT6tGOjc

• Have your friends come over and you can perform the eulogy.

• You can buy some clownfish to accompany goldfishes

Forgot to say I had ever thrown 20 clownfishes to an aquarium which live for fishes like goldfishes. Clownfishes die immediately...

Dude! Duh

• give it a burial at sea... flush it

• Its traditional to bury him at sea. The white porcelain one. Then flush.

• RIP, I'm so sorry man, one of my Pigeons died today too and i feel you.

• Mourn for your fish. you can't do anything more. I would pray to moon goddess.

• Why didn't you flush it so that it could go to fish heaven?

• Your aquarium is probably dirty. How big is it? Is it a bowl?

hehehehee, it's a gallon tank. We just changed the water because we haven't done it for 2 weeks.

That's the problem man. I'm guessing there's no filter right? Goldfish produce a lot of waste which is really toxic for them. Their gills stop working and they suffocate. If you don't change that water daily, they won't live long. If you're using a tap water, the chlorine and chloramine in it is bad for them too.

• Be a man.

• Flush it

• Cook it and eat it so it will forever be a part of you.