Do you think women should have to pay a percentage of their income as tax which goes to men?

I mean if we want equality then that's the way forward.
-Millions, millions, millions, millions and millions of men have died fighting for their country all across the world
-Men protect woman
-The world is practically man-made (Okay let's not be politically correct, we can all agree that men did do so so so much to get where we are today)
-Men have a shorter lifespan than women so we deserve compensation from women because of that.

Can any of you name any other reasons why men deserve to receive a percentage of a women's income?

@mistixs
#TheWomanTax

Most Helpful Girl

• Should women in the west pay a "Women Tax"?
    Gals already pay a tax hence why there was movement for a "Man Tax" to even the score. In my opinion it would have be more suited to take the woman tax off rather than add a man tax. But whatever at least things are getting 'equal'.

--Men have a shorter lifespan than women due to his own choices. Studies show guys generally are lacking in being health conscious and often make shitty risky decisions.

-Hundreds of millions of men have died fighting for their country across the globe... they fought for their own rights/protections. Basically you're suggesting gals be taxed for something men so for their own benefit too.

-Men protect women... LMFAO. In your opinion. Different opinions. In my opinion if men protected gals there wouldn't be a seemingly commonplace norm to use a derogatory insult like bitch interchangeably for the general female population. I wouldn't find it so common that men downplay, minimize, or ignore male violence towards gals. There wouldn't be common female victim-blaming and shaming when it comes to rape and sexual assault. Men protect the gals they want. No different than gals protect the men they want. I find it bs to portray otherwise like men protect gals.

Most Helpful Guy

• NO

If this is the voice of men's rights we're in trouble

• No im not a men's rights activist, i dont have a label.

• well it doesn't make a bit of sense. so no they shouldn't

taxes are to contribute to the infrastructure of america. roads, public works, schools, military, welfare, healthcare, etc.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 15

• How about we tax the rich more? I'm poor bra, and I get where you're coming from but people need to get on their feet.

• I'm glad you understand :) and yeah that would be a good tax to have too.

• @Touchmehxx dude, the rich make their money off the backs of the working class. The people who work hard more than deserve a break.

• Yep plus lots of their rich people avoid paying taxes and they get away with it.

• Nice troll but shouldn't men pay a men tax because
    -women give birth to people

• I'm not trying to be a troll and so? men have been able to give birth due to advances in technology.

• It's happened before, type it up. Yeah it's more expensive probably but it's still giving birth.

• If it's more expensive it drains the economy. Not good. Men have done nothing for women.

• More women have died in childbirth throughout history than men in combat. news.harvard.edu/.../

Men's shorter lifespan is due to men's choices to engage in riskier behavior, do more drugs/alcohol, etc.

• That reminds me of the scene in "How I met your Mother" when Marshall says "I can jump that far" xD

• Nope more men have died throughout of history lol and yet again nope, drugs and alcohol is used by both genders pretty much and its due to stress from women, being taller etc.

#TheWomanTax

• bahahahahaha no you kids make me laugh

• Merrily we troll along...

• I'm 100% done with this website if you're being serious 😂😂

• What a load of b******t.

• Just my opinion and hopefully something i can suggest when i become a politician :)

• Because I have never heard of anything so ridiculous in my life.
      Are you actually saying that women have never, ever given/sacrificed anything. Period.

• Can you give me a proper reason? and the only thing they've done is given birth to kids which is a sacrifice. That's the only one. Men have made sooo many sacrifices for their women and children.

• Lol.
    Thought that post was ridiculous also.

• That would be a sexist tax.

• No it would be called the "woman tax"

• Simply because the tax is in fact sexist. And just to be clear, I'm not a feminist.

• I don't see how it's sexist, men have sacrificed so much for women and children all over the world. We deserve some sort of compensation.

• Absolutely ridiculous idea

• How so?

• Plus lets be honest if there was another world war, men would yet again be put on the front lines

• You're probably right about men going to the front of the lines but why should women being taxes to men for reasons from hundreds of years ago? Come on, get real. The past is the past.

• Lol no go away troll

What Guys Said 6

• But of course. And they should also suck dick on demand and make us sandwiches. Ungrateful bitches.

• no, gender based taxation is bullshit. as a matter of fact all involuntary taxes are bullshit, we can live without.

• Sounds legit.

• Okay i can sense sarcasm.

• Ähm lol?

• A lot of them pay taxes already.

• So do men but men should claim some of women's income.