Guys and Girls answer this question what would you do?

girls if every woman on the planet disappeared except for you and all the men are still here what would you do?

vice versa

guys if all the men disappeared except for you and all the women are still here what would you do?

Me I would hide because I feel like all the women will turn into amazonian and enslave me

Most Helpful Girl

• hide because I'd probably get raped a lot (not by good people but there are a lot of bad people and if I am the only target well guess who's getting all the forced sex?

there's more bad men than good so yeah it will make a lot of sense to hide

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I'd probably try to live in the wildness or at the most secluded place possible, maybe high on a mountain, in a cave. With me being the only woman on the planet, I'm sure I'd be running for my life every day.

• I would have sex with Chris and Liam Hemsworth, Adam Levine, Zayn Malik, David Beckham, Patrick Dempsey, Ryan Reynolds, Justin Bieber, and Zac Efron. Then I'd do all of them at once. Then I'd find some more men.

• I would build a shelter up on a tree, and hope that the guys can't climb.

Lmfao I just picture you in a very tall tree throwing rocks at the guys that are trying to climb up hitting them in the face and stuff that is just too funny😂😂😂😂😂😂

hahahaha lol

Hahaha... lol
      Yeah, I can see it, too. 😂😅

• omg hahaha XD I'd dress as a dude to fit in not that it's trendy but seems dangerous to me... uk rapes and all that ugh... and lmfao I sense there might be an increase chance of back door activity

• I'd make a tree house by the water somewhere and chill. And if I found someone I liked, they could chill too.

• Probably kill myself.

• Hmm I'm not sure. See I can either be friend then or have them as enemies and hide. But since 25% or more of the male population is either gay, trans, or asexual and whatever else people say they are. I'd most likely walk the streets.

• Prolly kill myself.

• Have a shit-ton of fun.

• I'd be really lonely I think. I'd probably also be very popular lol.

LOL you would be very popular. but not having the same gender around could be lonely I'm sure

• Yea I'd be a lone survivor

• I would have sooooo many boyfriends heheh

What Guys Said 7

• haha as a guy you'd probably be caged and turned into a sex slave. at least until they could reproduce the population enough... so for about 14-15 years i'd imagine being the only man would be sort of torturous

• Fuck I would name myself grand emperor supreme and then I guess my job would have to be to repopulate. It'll be a lot of work but I think I can do it.

• I would find a throne in an ancient temple, set myself up as King (logically) and then wait for the horny women to fight their way to be with me day & night 😂 you're crazy asking this question

• well, i would marry one girl, and stay only with her, and won't care what other women do.

• if i was the only guy here surrounded by women, they will still just ignore me like they always do.

• I would be king lol
    Obviously

• Put in earplugs then have all the sex XD

your dick will be limp as shit at the end of it :D