Do boys stay humble even if they start becoming rich?

This guy I know... normal guy, from a small town, he got into investment banking.

Now he's probably in the process of becoming a full-time corporate person.

It just made me wonder if he's still the same person or he changed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do boys stay humble even if they start becoming rich? Well, it depends on the individual boy. Every boy is not the same. Usually people don't, because money tends to get to their head. But I suppose there are the VERY, VERY few that actually stay humble.

Lol the thing is, he was one of those guys I barely knew, but kind of knew. Like he was in my classes and stuff. He'd just blatantly stare at me sometimes smiling, I'd just laugh thinking he's just being funny. I'm a funny person so he probably thought I wouldn't mind.

Even a year later I saw him in one of my classes, I wasn't paying attention, I ran to the washroom, opened my freshly washed hair from my hair tie, grabbed a coffee and came back to class. I looked so cute. Before going he kept turning around and looking at me smiling I was like ah he was probably so amused at my behaviour.

Anyways, I added him thinking well this guy should talk to me, right? But he didn't add back.

When I saw him around school once he was looking down at his notes but he was blushing. So I just concluded that you know, now that he's all corporate he probably thinks he should be focused and doesn't see me as someone he would like to get to know as a friend or otherwise.

I don't know

• 28d

Thank you very much for MHGO.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people will have the same personalities, however some, by many can start thinking that there better then you and become quite rude! But that's only a small majority so don't worry about it

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on his character. Power, wealth, etc. Only magnify the selfish or selfless character they already have.

• I don't believe so

I don't know

• He used to be humble, now he's an I-banker?

Probability is that he's no longer humble :p

I don't know

As men get richer, their standards rise in terms of looks and her behavior, more than they rise in terms of her money. At least in most countries.

I'm a pretty (maybe beautiful) Indian girl. Quite cute/good looking HOWEVER I don't really think I'm 'hot'. I'm more pretty.

I don't know what you mean by behaviour. That she's like... mature

• Hmmm you want some of the gold as well, lol

Nah. I'm already rich.

Well I'm poor, wire $100k to my bank account

What Girls Said 0